A DIET THAT WILL WORK FOR ANYONE!!!!
Flabby Americans are always on the lookout for a new diet. The trouble
with most diets is that you don't get enough to eat (the starvation diet), or you don't get enough variation (the
liquid diet), or you go broke (the all-meat diet). Consequently, people tend to cheat on their diets, or quit after
3 days, or go right back to stuffing their faces after it is all over. Is there nothing you can do but give up
and tell your friends you have a gland problem?
Or is there a slim hope? Such is the new Toddler
Miracle Diet! Over the years you may have noticed, as I have,
that most two-year-olds are trim. It came to me one day over a cup of black coffee and a carrot that perhaps their
diet is the reason. After consultation with pediatricians, X-ray technicians, and distraught moms, I was able to
formulate this new diet. It is inexpensive, offering great variety and sufficient quantity. Before embarking on
this diet, however, be sure to check with your doctor ... otherwise you might have to see him afterward. Good luck!
- One scrambled egg, one piece of toast with grape jelly. Eat 2 bites of egg, using your fingers; dump the rest
on the floor. Take 1 bite of toast, then smear the jelly over your face and clothes.
- Four crayons (any color), a handful of potato chips, and a glass of milk (3 sips only, then spill the rest).
- A dry stick, two pennies and a nickel, 4 sips of stale soda.
• Bedtime Snack
- Toast piece of bread and toss it on the kitchen floor.
- Pick up stale toast from kitchen floor and eat it. Drink half bottle of vegetable dye.
- Half a tube of "Pulsating Pink" lipstick. One ice cube, if desired.
• Afternoon Snack
- Lick an all-day sucker until sticky, take outside, drop In dirt. Retrieve and continue slurping until it is clean
again. Then bring inside and drop on the rug.
- A rock or an uncooked bean, which should be thrust up your left nostril. Pour iced tea over mashed potatoes;
eat with a spoon.
- Two pancakes with plenty of syrup, eat with fingers, rub in hair. Glass of milk: drink half, stuff pancakes in
glass. After breakfast, pick up yesterday's sucker from rug, lick off fuzz, and put it on the cushion of your best
- Three matches, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Spit several bites onto the floor. Pour glass of milk on table
and slurp up.
- Dish of ice cream, handful of potato chips, some coffee.
- A quarter-tube of toothpaste (any flavor), bit of soap, an olive. Pour a glass of milk over bowl of corn flakes,
add a half-cup of sugar. Once cereal is soggy, drink milk and feed cereal to dog.
- Eat crumbs off kitchen floor and dining room carpet. Find that sucker and finish eating it.
- A glass of spaghetti and chocolate milk. Leave meatball on plate. Stick of mascara for dessert
Posted by Crazydazy 7.14.98
"One of the girls sent this to me through email and I laughed
so hard I had to share it with all you moms!"