1. On what date and network did Family Ties
A: September 22, 1982 on NBC
B: October 2, 1983 on CBS
C: August 5, 1981 on ABC
2. The network agreed to air Family Ties
under what condition?
A: They move production to New York
B: They replace Michael J. Fox
C: They rewrite the pilot
3. Which two Family Ties cast members
were born on the same day?
A: Michael J. Fox & Justine Bateman
B: Tina Yothers & Michael J. Fox
C: Michael Gross & Merideth Baxter-Birney
4. In what city & state did the Keatons live?
A: Columbus, Ohio
B: Boston, Massachusets
C: Hartford, Conneticut
5. Why was Steven hospitalized at the start of the
A: Car accident
B: Heart attack
6. What happened to Aunt Trudy during her visit?
A: She got a cold
B: She got locked in the basement
C: She died
7. What happened to Elyse when she performed live
on Steven's TV station?
A: Stage fright
B: She went into labor
C: She went flat
8. Which actress from the hit show Friends
played one of Alex's girlfriends?
A: Courtney Cox
B: Lisa Kudrow
C: Jennifer Aniston
9. What did Jennifer do to impress a jock?
A: Became a cheerleader
B: Faked being dumb
C: Cut a class
10. What happened when Mallory went to Princeton with
Alex to surprise her boyfriend?
A: They missed the train
B: They discovered he had dropped out
C: She caught him with another girl
11. Why did Alex leave home in the series finale?
A: He got a job on wall street
B: He got married
C: He wanted to be on his own
12. What 80's love song was made famous after being
heard on the later years of Family Ties?
A: "Always" by Atlantic Starr
B: "At This Moment" by Billy Vera & the Beaters
C: "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
13. Michael J. Fox met his real-life wife on Family Ties.
Who was it?
A: Daphne Zuniga as Rachel
B: Courtney Cox as Lauren
C: Tracy Pollan as Ellen
Why was Alex so happy when Andy was born?
A: He was a boy
B: Elyse had a good doctor
C: Elyse had a cheap doctor
15. Because of the snowstorm, where was Elyse forced
to give birth to Andy?
A: The car
B: Steven's office
C: On stage
16. What saddened Alex & Steven's quality time
while Elyse was away?
A: They got colds
B: The house was robbed
C: Steven's father died
17. What was Alex's parting words when he left home?
A: "I love you guys"
B: "I'll call"
C: "Keep in touch"
18. In "My Name Is Alex", why did Alex feel
so guilty about Greg's death?
A: He felt bad for his family
B: He was supposed to be in the car with Greg
C: He saw him die
19. What famous 80's actor was originally supposed
to play Alex?
A: Michael J. Fox was the original choice
B: Jason Bateman
C: Matthew Broderick
20. On what date did the series finale air?
A: May 17, 1989
B: June 5, 1990
C: April 15, 1988
21. What famous Hollywood actor played Elyse's brother?
A: Mel Gibson
B: Tom Hanks
C: Harrison Ford
22. Who sang the theme song for the first season?
A: It was always sung by Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams
B: Jeff Barry & Tom Scott
C: Dennis Tufano & Mindy Sterling
23. What was the name of the theme song in the first
B: "Family Ties"
C: It was always called "Without Us"
24. What made Uncle Ned finally call AA?
A: Elyse made him
B: He punched Alex
C: He wrecked his car
25. What two famous Married With Children
stars appeared in two different Family Ties episodes?
A: Ed O'Neil & Katy Sagal
B: Ted McGinley & Amanda Bearse
C: David Faustino & Christina Applegate