The Attic
CLICK HERE FOR
Today's Posts

Go Back   Coffeerooms > A & E > Reality TV > Top Design

Old Posted 10.24.08, 2:02 AM
Tiggermom

Cheshire Cat
Post Last Night's Show

I can't believe Andrea asked to go home! I was glad they gave her the option and thought she'd say she wanted to stay. But I can understand her missing her family. I wouldn't be able to do it. Since she was so torn I'm glad she decided to leave but really I've been waiting for awhile for the other girl to go. lol

I am really getting to the point where I can hardly watch Eddie anymore. He is so snarky all the time and thinks SO highly of himself and has no respect for the judges. Last night was really over the top. He was one of my favorites but it's gotten to where I can hardly stand him anymore. I loved that they told him he would have been going home if he didn't have immunity! But of course he didn't take any of their remarks to heart.

Still enjoying the show though.

I didn't really care for any of the rooms but I guess if I had to pick one it would have been Preston's room. And personally, I thought those most of those chandeliers were dreadful! lol Guess I just don't have that champagne taste! Good thing since we have beer pockets! lol!
Bare Necessities SmartBargains.com