Lupus
Current Events
Home & Garden
Relationships
The Attic
CLICK HERE FOR
Today's Posts

Go Back   Coffeerooms > A & E > Books > Harry Potter

Old Posted 10.23.07, 8:54 PM in reply to sabine69's post "SPOILERS: Deaths & Epilouge Rant"
dylanangel75

Cheshire Cat
Re: SPOILERS: Deaths & Epilouge Rant

He did start to notice her say to speak in book 6. I don't know what it is. I just see them as a better match. I guess thinking of Harry with Ron's little sister is kinda gross to me.
Bare Necessities SmartBargains.com
Old Posted 10.28.07, 9:48 PM in reply to sabine69's post "SPOILERS: Deaths & Epilouge Rant"
lillies

Dormouse

i would have liked more info in the epilogue too. however with that said, it would probably be too long if JKR had included all the details that we want.
as for harry's godson, harry would have been kind of young to be taking care of him so soon after remus and tonks died.
Old Posted 4.7.08, 3:03 PM in reply to lillies's post "Re: SPOILERS: Deaths & Epilouge Rant"
mtj

Bandersnatch
Post Re: SPOILERS: Deaths & Epilouge Rant

It had to be Ron and Hermione. If Rowling paired up Harry and Hermoine, there would have been no one to pair Ron with. I think the major purpose of the Ginny Weasley character was to provide a love interest for Harry.
I think the epilogue was brief because somewhere, in the corner of her mind, Rowling is considering writing about these characters again.
Old Posted 4.7.08, 8:25 PM in reply to mtj's post "Re: SPOILERS: Deaths & Epilouge Rant"
hdewey
Visit us at www.partywithlite.com

Dormouse

Yes I agree. Ron and Hermione are and should be the couple. I think anyone with the talent Rowling has would be aprehensive about ending this spectacular series.