Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Luis redeemed!

Post Re: Luis redeemed!

And back to the subject....
    The show ended it's NBC run with Luis at Fancy's side. And yes they are hot together. We were trying to figure out in Harmony time how long it's been since the execution. The consensus is one day. That means Lancy had already made love 3 if not 4 times in one night. Yep you could say that Luis is more than happy to be with Fancy.

The point of the last two weeks was Luis making it clear that Sher is the past and Fancy is his future. Sher may have been with Luis in the past but that it the past. Luis has said multiple times now that he is done with Sher and has moved on, he wants to spend the rest of his life with Fancy, Fancy is the mother of his future children, and that Lancy's love is better than what he had with Sher. You don't have to like it but that is exactly what is happening with the sl right now.
    \
    It is just so good to see Luis be a real man again.
    Last edited by SarahBeth; 9.10.07 at 9:52 PM. Reason: added text

Yes, he says that, but is it really true? People say stuff all the time but deep down they know its wrong. He's living in a world of denial. We will soon see that when he and Sheridan go looking for Marty. ANother Shuis adventure will lead to more, count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasPassionFan View Post
    Yes, he says that, but is it really true?
    Not only has Luis told everyone how much he loves Fancy and that his future is with her but he has backed it up with loving and caring actions. He is spending every moment he can with Fancy. He has stood by her as she has stood by him through everything. Everything he has done for months has been about his love for Fancy. So I would say yes it is true, Luis is truly in love with Fancy.

Re: Luis redeemed!

Poor Luis!
    Ann

Yeah Poor Luis. He's finally found a woman that stands by his side and goes through life's ups and downs with him supporting him and not emasculating him. What was he thinking falling in love with someone like that? I just don't know. But I do know what he has been thinking since his release and that's getting a bun in Fancy's oven.

Re: Luis redeemed!

That is what we are hoping for Sarahbeth, all that hot lovemaking should have produced something...Right. I am not above throwing faux baby shower.