Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luis redeemed!

Thumbs up Luis redeemed!

Today was the best, whatever happens next,I will remember this eppy. Sheridan has lied, schemed , attempted murder and a whole list of acts of violence to get Luis back. When she screamed LLLLUUUIIIIZZZZZ PPPUUUULLLLEEEZZZ, I had a flash back, the scenes that I FF. But when she said "Luis you can't leave" (this was so great) He said " I can....and I will". I love that man. She is so vile and I hope that if they get into a situation that he has the smarts to tell her to back off. After watching today, I think Luis is that kind of a stand up guy. Finally after they have made him a mental midget and stripped any pride that he had, watching her marry one man after another while professing her "twu Luv" for him. All I can say is
    "run...Luis....run".

Post Re: Luis redeemed!

Check you pm's.

Re: Luis redeemed!

I did and you have one. This is a really cool feature of this board. I really have enjoyed Luis becoming his own person again. He was such a lap dog with Sheridan. At least Fancy is an individual and is not whiny and dramatic like Sheridan.
    Maybe it is because Luis seems like he is a lot more intelligent around Fancy. Sheridan just dummied him up so bad.

Luis and Fancy compliment one another. Luis has blossomed because the woman by his side has trully stood by his side and has not taken pleasure in emasculating him. I just wish Fancy would blow her nose and shoot that stupid thing out.

Yes they do and that has been the best part. I am listening to the Scissor Sisters, "I don't feel like Dancing". One of my favorite s/l's when Endora zapped them into Tabby's living room and then at the Blue Note. Kind of my own trip down memory lane.

YES!! I loved Luis standing up to her and standing up for Fancy. When Fancy told Sheridan she was not welcome there, and Luis says, that he agrees. Now when Shuis used to make love, it was not fair that they were interrupted, and they would'nt have wanted anyone to interrupt them for anything.. especially by someone who they knew will do anything to destroy them. So why must Sheridan do it to Lancy.

Because she's a jealous little hobag.

Sarah beth, It's ok. Thanks for defending me though. Now I know who attacked me on the other board.

The great thing is, This is a world where Opinions are free and I live in a country where thoughts are respected. She could say what she thinks of me, or my opinions, however, I don't need her approval for what I think.

Only Two people in this great big world I need to be honest with. Myself and God. Since i'm honest to both, nothing she says matters anymore.
    I was born alone, with my own thoughts and ideas, I'll die alone carrying with me my own thoughts and ideas.