Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: reines and catstrack...this is why women

Post reines and catstrack...this is why women

should NOT be allowed to have part in our military..responses like yall's on gays in the military... same as that shroeder lady in colorado... you look at the military is just another one of your left winged social experiements... you don't think of people's heads getting blown off... you don't have a concept of the consequences of defeat.. you think of the military is another career that anyone should have the "right" to be a part of...as long as you "want to serve"...HOG FREAKIN' WASH!!!! Serving in the U.S. Armed Forces is NOT a RIGHT..it is a PRIVLEDGE....

And those making the decisions about WHO is going to serve and WHO is going to protect and dodge BULLETS TO THE BRAIN will NOT be ME..it will NOT be Catstrack and it will NOT be Reines and it will NOT be Pat Schroder...it should be THOSE WHO STAND TALL AND DODGE THE BULLETS... We as citizens in a democracy are here to choose WHEN they will go fight and what they WILL and WILL not do in regards to killing and conquering...no raping and pillaging... things of that nature....BUT FOR CHRIST'S FREAKING SAKE; LET THOSE WHO DODGE THE BULLETS AND RISK THEIR LIVES DECIDE WHO THEY WANT BY THEIR SIDE WHEN THE FECAL MATTER HITS THE FAN

COMPRENDE LIBERAL? ask your "statesman" Coling Powell how he feels.... But I know.. you know more than he does about military preparedness...

Re: reines and catstrack...this is why women

Hey bigeasy- I don't recall posting anything about the military's policies on women. Or about the "don't ask- don't tell" nonsense. So what are you talking about?
    Just for the record- I do think the "don't ask- don't tell" policy is dumb, dumb, dumb. We just can't afford to lose anymore talented and qualified people from the forces because of how they were born.
    On the other hand- I've never been comfortable with women serving in the military- not in the field, not in any dangerous areas. Call me old-fashioned or hopelessly archaic- I just think nature made us quite different. It's a MAN I want when I need my car pushed out of a snowbank in winter.......or to walk with me down a dangerous street at night. Of course women can be just as determined, resolute and trained- but the reality remains (IMO) that men have an up on us on brute strength. And I consider myself a very strong woman. But I still can't do things that my husband and sons do quite easily- no matter how much I want to.
    And then there's the matter of children. It breaks my heart to read about women shipping out overseas and leaving young children and babies home without their mothers. Yes, I'm old-school enough to think that a mother should choose to be with her babies and children rather than overseas.
    Do you think that most men serving don't want women serving with them? What are you basing this on? Please tell me what Powell has said- I'm not familiar with it. And I can't resist one last probably sorry observation. Based on what I've read about the number of women being raped, sexually assaulted and harrasssed in the forces (really scandalous) it appears at least some men are taking full advantage of the situation!

I'm curious to what started this rant? Since you posted it I'll take the bait. Why are you upset about women in the military? I know several women who are soldiers through and through. They will stand and take what needs taking to defend America and feedom. I have two very good friends, one who is just starting his second round in Iraq and the second who was just promoted to commander of his National Guard unit, and both support women in the military. they have both seen the strength and determination it takes come from women directly. In some cases, more than some men they know.

When you lump into rash generalizations again, you miss the diamond in the rough, and there are plenty. Why is it a man thing only to be so filled with pride to want to protect this country and its freedoms? When did it get to be a priviledge that women are excluded from?

What do gays vs women in the military have to do with each other?

if you read my post reines/megan..you'll see that you have missed the point...

Colin Powell and others who dodge the bullets and are in command positions should be the ones who make the decisions.... not me, not you and not those on capital hill or on the supreme court... it should be left to those in charge of looking out for the best interests of the soldiers and the soldiers themselves... Individual Rights DON"T apply here.. WIN AT ALL COSTS should be the ONLY objective..

also..I know for a FACT U.S. military women marines set up prostitution rings during the first desert storm war.. I PERSONALLY know someone who was there and had NO reason to distort the truth...I've talked to others who have backed up this...not to mention MANY who got pregnant intentionally to GO BACK HOME..... GAYS

so please..this in obviously above the liberal;female brain so don't bother to spew any nonesense...bring something credible if you intend to respond.....

I meant that Gays and Women do NOT mix when it comes to military (kick A$$) preparedness.. the ones in charge say so and I'll go with them for now...it's called common sense

Post Re: reines and catstrack...this is why women

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    should NOT be allowed to have part in our military..responses like yall's on gays in the military... same as that shroeder lady in colorado... you look at the military is just another one of your left winged social experiements... you don't think of people's heads getting blown off... you don't have a concept of the consequences of defeat.. you think of the military is another career that anyone should have the "right" to be a part of...as long as you "want to serve"...HOG FREAKIN' WASH!!!! Serving in the U.S. Armed Forces is NOT a RIGHT..it is a PRIVLEDGE....

And those making the decisions about WHO is going to serve and WHO is going to protect and dodge BULLETS TO THE BRAIN will NOT be ME..it will NOT be Catstrack and it will NOT be Reines and it will NOT be Pat Schroder...it should be THOSE WHO STAND TALL AND DODGE THE BULLETS... We as citizens in a democracy are here to choose WHEN they will go fight and what they WILL and WILL not do in regards to killing and conquering...no raping and pillaging... things of that nature....BUT FOR CHRIST'S FREAKING SAKE; LET THOSE WHO DODGE THE BULLETS AND RISK THEIR LIVES DECIDE WHO THEY WANT BY THEIR SIDE WHEN THE FECAL MATTER HITS THE FAN

COMPRENDE LIBERAL? ask your "statesman" Coling Powell how he feels.... But I know.. you know more than he does about military preparedness...
    Huh??? So when did you serve in combat, BE? Forgive me if I don't recall you stating that you did. So if you didn't, you really are stretching and spinning facts as if you did serve.

Colin Powel, who I do respect and served with honor, was dismissed by the admin on his opinions regarding invading Iraq. Powell was run out of town after he disagreed with the WH on this...and no longer has any input.

So, part of the problem with women serving in the military are because they are in there to run prostitution rings? So it seems like your credible source says?? Women and men I KNOW who have served and still DO have never mentioned this as a problem!!!!!

So, don't ask, don't tell about service members who are gay is an honest policy?

I do hope that the orginal post was something just to stir the pot, cause I think you (BE) are a pretty intelligent guy. But if it wasn't intended that way, then I feel sorry for you that you can't see the true big picture. That people from all walks of life have served, some given life and limbs, friends and family members praying for a safe return for those sacrificing and serving when others don't care as long as it ain't them.

Ever look at the stats of female service members who have sacrificed their lives during this conflict? Gays..no stats, but are among the fallen.

Oh, maybe not....it's more important to dish dirt in regards to a VERY few who did not live up the codes of standards...those ole prostituion rings, horny gays who can't control themselves.

PUUUUULLLLLEEEEASEEEEE! Sorry, most ridiculous post I've seen in a long time...and still hoping it was just one to stir the pot.

if you read my post reine

so please..this in obviously above the liberal;female brain so don't bother to spew any nonesense...bring something credible if you intend to respond.....
    So if I were a card carrying conservative male then I'm allowed an opinion? Good to know.

So women like Major Tammy Duckworth who sacrificed body parts in Iraq for this war don't mean a whole lot either in your book right?

How about the MALE soldiers killing Iraq civilians? Again, there are examples on all sides of corruption. So if we paint with a broad brush strokes what are we debating really?

Oh wait, that's right, I'm just some liberal female brain not capable of bringing forth rational thought.

if you read my post reines/megan..you'll see that you have missed the point...

Colin Powell and others who dodge the bullets and are in command positions should be the ones who make the decisions.... not me, not you and not those on capital hill or on the supreme court... it should be left to those in charge of looking out for the best interests of the soldiers and the soldiers themselves... Individual Rights DON"T apply here.. WIN AT ALL COSTS should be the ONLY objective..

also..I know for a FACT U.S. military women marines set up prostitution rings during the first desert storm war.. I PERSONALLY know someone who was there and had NO reason to distort the truth...I've talked to others who have backed up this...not to mention MANY who got pregnant intentionally to GO BACK HOME..... GAYS

Bigeasy, WTH? What's up with you? I still don't understand what you're on about.........are you really all outraged over women and gays being allowed in the military? Really? Do you think that is weakening our forces?
    Realistically- there have always been gays in the military- you know that and I know that! Do you seriously think it made any difference in WWI or WWII...or any other war? Do you really think in the heat of battle that soldiers are thinking about who's gay or who isn't? Do you honestly think gay men aren't just as physically strong or courageous as straight men are? You aren't thinking that we're losing in Iraq because of gays and females in the military are you?
    Because any weakening of our military forces isn't coming from those who bravely serve....even if they are gay or female! What's weakening our forces and exhausting their strength is the multiple deployments they are being asked to carry out- without adequate down time. What's weakening our forces is being asked to fight a "war" that wasn't adequately planned or equipped.....based on LIES.
    Don't blame women or gays for the situation in Iraq- put your frustration and blame right where it belongs- at the feet of the chickenhawks in this administration- Mr. AWOL Bumblebush and Mr. "5 deferrments" Cheney. THEY are the ones who have shamelessly used and abused our military- with absolutely no planning, consideration or concern for the huge, huge veteran's problems they will face.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganG View Post
    So if I were a card carrying conservative male then I'm allowed an opinion? Good to know.

So women like Major Tammy Duckworth who sacrificed body parts in Iraq for this war don't mean a whole lot either in your book right?

How about the MALE soldiers killing Iraq civilians? Again, there are examples on all sides of corruption. So if we paint with a broad brush strokes what are we debating really?

Oh wait, that's right, I'm just some liberal female brain not capable of bringing forth rational thought.
    Does Bigeasy think that there aren't any male liberals? Or "conservative" men and women who also support gays and females in the forces? Don't take this stuff he's posting too much to heart- I think Bigeasy is looking around for an excuse for why Iraq is a fiasco....and he still can't quite bring himself to blame this administration.