Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wed..Oct 21

Re: Wed..Oct 21

What day are you...today, Sunday? Sounds like you need a long break. Yeah...I get tired of repeating myself too. Well..Halloween night at Wal-Mart wasn't too bad. I took pictures of some of the employees dressed up. I'll have to send some to you Julie! Got to download them first.

Post Re: Wed..Oct 21

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    What day are you...today, Sunday? Sounds like you need a long break. Yeah...I get tired of repeating myself too. Well..Halloween night at Wal-Mart wasn't too bad. I took pictures of some of the employees dressed up. I'll have to send some to you Julie! Got to download them first.
    Well another day I have to work. The new girl's son is in the hospital still. So off I go to work today. But boss says cause of my appointment with the Dr. I can have tomorrow off. Good thing I have one. Other wise I'd probably be working! I'm going to be dragging but this week again.

Re: Wed..Oct 21

Oh..you have a dr. appt? Just routine check up? I hope all's ok. Yeah... you need some time off girl. I leave for work soon...blah. Another late one. Thank God I'm off the next three days.

Post Re: Wed..Oct 21

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Oh..you have a dr. appt? Just routine check up? I hope all's ok. Yeah... you need some time off girl. I leave for work soon...blah. Another late one. Thank God I'm off the next three days.
    Yep I did and it went well. Nothing suspicious! Yay! So no more check ups tell in April! Yahoo! So good news. Only one day off this week and work the next five starting today plus dog sit. Oh well money for Christmas right?