Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wed..Oct 21

Post Re: Wed..Oct 21

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Not sure when you typed this last reply Julie...but I'm assuming you are off Tuesday? Maybe I"ll see you around..we can chat online. I'm not really having cranky people Julie...but they are just working us to death. Giving us jobs of what two of us use to do... looks like this is the way it's gonna be for a while. *sigh* But one good thing came out of it all..I saw another side to this one manager I wasn't liking. She should sympathy and kindness today to me!! God does answer prayers. Still don't like that she's giving us more work... but all of the managers are doing this. But she was kinder about it today..told me not to stress..just do the best I could, and don't worry.
    Well glad they are being kind and etc. to you. That is always a plus. I know it must be hard to do extra work. I fully understand as the new girl is lazy. She still isn't doing her share. I am looking forward to hiring someone who will do their share. A guy from our church finally came in and put his application in. So when we get his background check back and he gets approved we can start training him. Hopefully that will be soon! Take care!

Re: Wed..Oct 21

Yeah...always hard working with ones that don't pull their weight. I'm still dealing with my neck. I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow afternoon. Ugggh.

Yeah...always hard working with ones that don't pull their weight. I'm still dealing with my neck. I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow afternoon. Ugggh.
    Hang in there with your neck! Hope it gets better. I go back to work today. So joy of joy's not! LOL oh well, also it snowed here and closed the roads too! So more fun! Take care!

Hey...I saw you had snow..wow! We are getting the liquid kind...LOTS AND LOTS of rain. It's not stopping..and I have to leave for work soon. Gonna leave early..and hope I don't get soaked getting in the store! Please pray for me...as I"m working all late ones for the next couple weeks..and it's getting old. really old!

P.S. Neck is getting better. I go for one more adjustment next week. Oh..and I got new glasses...well, they will be in Monday and bought myself a new camera too!

Girl I've had the last two days from heck! LOL Truckers coming in and asking "When are the roads going to open? When can we go? Which way can I go? Girl it is driving me insane! I only worked 6 hours and it drove me nuts! I will be so glad when they all can leave! Any ways I am doing ok cause I love the weather. But these truck drivers are doing awful about it and mad! And the winds! Outrageous that is another factor. Calgon take me away. Ok maybe chocolate. hmm... lol take care!

Chocolate sounds good !!! YUM! Sorry the weather has been bad..and what in the heck do the truckers think you can do about the bad weather? Hope it gets better soon for you. I am working again till 11 PM...seems like the norm for right now. grrr.

Chocolate sounds good !!! YUM! Sorry the weather has been bad..and what in the heck do the truckers think you can do about the bad weather? Hope it gets better soon for you. I am working again till 11 PM...seems like the norm for right now. grrr.
    Well the truckers finally left this morning and then they opened the roads up around 11:30 a.m. this morning and so the rest left. Thank God! I was getting hoarse from telling them the roads are still closed. No I don't know when they will open! GEEZ! Can't wait tell I get off tomorrow so I can rest! Yipee!