Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rumors for fall

Post Rumors for fall

I read that Canadian TV Guide or some such has a "spoiler" that this fall Sami and EJ reconnect and Sami asks Lucas for an annulment. I can't believe this is true. I think that they have put two separate spoilers together.

One being that Sami and EJ reconnect. This could mean anything. There is a spoiler that they share some time reading the Santo and Colleen letters. Maybe that is it or maybe they come to a point where Sami forgives him for the rape.

The second spoiler being that Sami asks Lucas for an annulment. I think this one has to do with the vendetta. It must be that in order to end the vendetta, a Brady must marry a Dimera - and since Sami and EJ are doubles for Santo and Colleen - it must be them. Sami probably does it to "save" her family.

All I can say about either one of them is that there had better be a Lumi payoff in the end. Sami is not the type to leave her husband and the father of her children (all three of them) just because she had a "reconnection" with someone - especially someone who raped her. She and Lucas have loved each other for years, and she wouldn't just throw it all away without some major kink in the works - like ending the vendetta.

Post Re: Rumors for fall

I swear they better not go with any of those crapola rumors. They are all crap, crap, crap.

Re: Rumors for fall

I totally agree. This is probably just like "killing Stephano" it is one of Sami's hairbrain ideas. Love her but she scares me.

makes no sense not only that but an anullment?? they are going to have 3 kids together they've "consimated" thier marriage so how in the world could they gat an anullment??

I have already emailed NBC complaining about the rumor or pairing EJ & Sami together. It is HORRIBLE - he raped her and nothing more needs said. If they go this route, I know that a lot of self-respecting women will want nothing more to do with this show.

Let me also add if they want to pair somone up with EJ, then I think a good match for him would actually be Billie.

Post Re: Rumors for fall

Quote Originally Posted by GJ7072 View Post
    I have already emailed NBC complaining about the rumor or pairing EJ & Sami together. It is HORRIBLE - he raped her and nothing more needs said. If they go this route, I know that a lot of self-respecting women will want nothing more to do with this show.
    I love Sami and Lucas together, but I also like Sami and EJ together, they have good chemistry. The fact that EJ raped Sami doesn't really bother me because Sami raped Austin and almost married him. I don't see the difference. I think the storyline would be more interesting if EJ and Sami were together. Alot of potential there. Now, if they make Lucas a DiMera, that could be very interesting with EJ and Lucas being brothers and wanting the same woman!

Billie would be a good match for E.j why would sami destroy her family when that is all she ever wanted.