Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oct. 7, 2009

Post Oct. 7, 2009

It's hard to believe it's October already. Time is flying by way too fast. Warm weather here again Julie. It won't make up it's mind. I'm so ready for it to stay cool. Have had two busy days off work..so hoping tomorrow I can just kick back and relax.

Post Re: Oct. 7, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    It's hard to believe it's October already. Time is flying by way too fast. Warm weather here again Julie. It won't make up it's mind. I'm so ready for it to stay cool. Have had two busy days off work..so hoping tomorrow I can just kick back and relax.
    Well enjoy your days off! I am off to work here soon! It was nice for one day. But clouding up and cooler again. Probably snow again tonight yuck! LOL So much for fall. Take care!

Hi Dragonmom and Julie,
    It's cold and rainy here yuck! It's way to early around here for the cold weather. I got a big crock pot of white chicken chilli going. Smells heavenly. Just the thing for this cold wet weather.
    Julie have a good day at work. Dragonmom enjoy your days off!

Re: Oct. 7, 2009

Yum...coffenut..sounds yummy..like when I mentioned my homemade veggie soup huh? I bet it was delicious. Well...at least you ladies get some fall weather. We do..but we get it later. It got up in the 90's today! Yikes!

Well we had one day of warm weather again. But today it's chilly out again and snow expected by tonight! Yikes! Any ways. I go to work here in a little bit. Work and early shift today and get off about 2 p.m. this afternoon. Got to get some things done before this weekend! Take care ladies!

Julie...we still have our A/C going! Hope your work day goes ok.

Yep dragonmom just like your soup.I could actually smell your soup cooking.Lol It is getting colder and colder here.It's supposed to be in the thirties over the weekend. very unusual for this time of year.

Well we got three inches last night and it even shut down the interstate! I couldn't believe it! Any ways. I was a busy lady for awhile today at work. I'm pooped. Glad it's over but it's still very cold and snowing.