Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Re: Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Hope you are enjoying your day off. I had to get bloodwork done today, for my appt next week. I'm not sure if the fasting did it..or the crick in my neck when I woke up..but I had a headache something awful. I finally got rid of it..after taking a much needed nap today. And...I found time to make a big pot of soup today...sure smells yummy simmering on the stove. And it's our bowling night..wish me luck. I've been doing so so..but want to really bowl a nice series tonight.

Post Re: Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hope you are enjoying your day off. I had to get bloodwork done today, for my appt next week. I'm not sure if the fasting did it..or the crick in my neck when I woke up..but I had a headache something awful. I finally got rid of it..after taking a much needed nap today. And...I found time to make a big pot of soup today...sure smells yummy simmering on the stove. And it's our bowling night..wish me luck. I've been doing so so..but want to really bowl a nice series tonight.
    Well glad you finally got rid of your headache I almost started to have one so headed it off with medication first. Then went on with my day. I just relaxed and did little all day long except started some laundry and made dinner is about it. Today it's back to the grind at work! Well hope you bowled well! Take care!

Dragonmom what kind of soup did ya make? I just had to ask I love soup. I would leave a steak dinner for a bowl of soup . I have always been like that even as a child. How did the bowling go?
    Julie I hope you had a relaxing day off.
    I wish you all a great day!

I made vegetable beef soup..and it was sooo good. Want some? I still have some left..I made a lot! And by the way..I bowled good. Bowled a 221 Tuesday night..woo hoo! We won three games too..in third place right now..but we bowl till March or April..not sure of last day. So anything can happen.

I made vegetable beef soup..and it was sooo good. Want some? I still have some left..I made a lot! And by the way..I bowled good. Bowled a 221 Tuesday night..woo hoo! We won three games too..in third place right now..but we bowl till March or April..not sure of last day. So anything can happen.
    Well I could use a hot bowl of that soup today! It snowed! Yep that is right we have at least 2 inches of snow on the ground! What happened to fall? Oh well guess we are going to have an early winter. Just hope that means we are going to have an early Spring! Glad you bowled well too! Hope it continues. Well I work this afternoon and evening. Got to bundle up and scrape the snow off my windows! Take care!

Draonmom that sounds good1 I take a bowl Lol.That was great bowling wow! My grandson loves to bowl. I would say he is obsessed with bowling Lol .
    Julie I love snow but that is a bit early for snow even for me.Lol Drive carefully in this weather and stay warm.

Julie you said it was suppose to snow and you were right! brrr . I saw on the weather report about the snow up your way. I can't believe it's october already. But let the leaves change first..no snow, right? LOL Well...Julie and Coffenut..sorry ate all the soup. We finished it off today...sorry.LOL Will have to make more next time right..LOL. Yep..I bowled pretty good , and yes, I do remember that your grandson bowled coffenut. My kids did too...up through high school. And Patrick just informed me he finally joined a league up there in NYC.

Julie you said it was suppose to snow and you were right! brrr . I saw on the weather report about the snow up your way. I can't believe it's october already. But let the leaves change first..no snow, right? LOL Well...Julie and Coffenut..sorry ate all the soup. We finished it off today...sorry.LOL Will have to make more next time right..LOL. Yep..I bowled pretty good , and yes, I do remember that your grandson bowled coffenut. My kids did too...up through high school. And Patrick just informed me he finally joined a league up there in NYC.
    Yep it was very cold here yesterday and white! We had a lot of people come through at work saying they couldn't believe they saw snow here already! I wasn't to surprised. But I think we are going to have a very rough winter! Take care and hope you enjoyed that soup! LOL I was disappointed too cause I coulda used something warm! LOL