Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Post Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

I can't believe Sept is almost over. 3 months till Christmas..yikes. I'm not ready! I've been lazing around my three days off... don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Post Re: Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Whoa slow down Lol ! Lets not talk christmas yet Lol.
    We still got Halloween,Thanksgiving ,and our family has 3 birthdays to go before that. But time is flying isn't it? Enjoy the rest of the evening and have great day at work tomorrow!

Re: Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Yeah..I know...time is going too fast. I'm not ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Yeah..I know...time is going too fast. I'm not ready!
    I can't believe we have such little time left before Christmas! Wow! Any ways, ITA Time is going by way to fast! Seems like my days off go by way to quickly and then I'm back to work again. LOL Any ways fall is in the air here and temperatures are cooler. Soon we can go view all the pretty fall leaves! I love this time of year! Got to get out on my days off and get pictures! Take care!

Unfortunately Fall comes later here. It's cooled off a wee bit..but still summer like weather for us.I Know Julie all about the days off going by too quickly. Mine went by too fast too. I leave for work soon..blah.

Well the leaves are starting to change color here. We have had a few cooler days now it's a little bit warmer again. But for how long I'm not sure. Just going to enjoy it while I can. Yep I have two more days of work. Short days off this week too! Take care!

I owe..I owe..so off to work I go. This is Monday..Sept 28. I am leaving for work soon..working 3-11 Pm today..grrr. Hope everyone has a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I owe..I owe..so off to work I go. This is Monday..Sept 28. I am leaving for work soon..working 3-11 Pm today..grrr. Hope everyone has a good week.
    I was doing the same yesterday! But today I'm yahoo! One day only this week though so going to try and make the most of it!