Oh my...

Lynne!

I'd given you up for gone, lady.

Responsibilities of RL and all that. I know it happens sometimes; it's happened to me more than once. It's why I don't get to update near as much as I want to (well, that, and the ever-shrinking audience for these fics of mine...sigh).

Anyway, it's so good to see you around these parts again.

I know I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it (because I believe it, even if no one else does, lol): I haven't given up on this fic. That said, PoMH is demanding most of my attention right now, so much so that I haven't been able to put together much of an update for AB or any of my other stories lately. But the story, as it is, is actually finished. We're just dealing with bonus material right now because I'm having a hard time letting Sher, Luis, and Emma go, lol.

I know. Pathetic much?

The floppy I had this story saved on somehow became corrupted, and the version posted elsewhere is missing vital words, phrases, etc. due to multiple upgrades over the years. Seeing as I began this story years and years ago, it's a wee bit difficult to remember the exact words that are missing, and I've asked for anyone who might have chapters saved somewhere (if such a person exists, lol) to come forward, but I fear I'll never recover an original copy. And with all the other stories running through my crowded brain, I just haven't sit down to do a rewrite. I apologize.

But that said, I *do* plan to give you guys some resolution if not a proper ending to this fic (that is, if enough people are still around to care at such a time). Someday.

So keep checking this thread.

You never know when I might surprise you.

Shae