Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: All Hail, Great Leader!

Post All Hail, Great Leader!

Post Re: All Hail, Great Leader!

I'm sorry, WHAT?
    Jesus's name was taken out and Obama's was put in???
    Now, tell me that this man has not been elevated to some kind of sainthood.
    Oh no, wait.
    None of the saints would ever have claimed to be on the same level as Jesus.
    Where are the parents of these kids?
    That video is offensive in about twenty different ways.

This video is clearly staged by someone for the camera. Anyone can see that some of the children are being taught the words of the song just prior to them (not so well) singing it.

Lets just say that some school was trying to teach kids to chant Obama other than Jesus in the song...

ok, so why would someone have someone there to tape the kids and THEN... put it up on youtube?

I mean, when something stinks. ya know???

AND THEN somehow FOXNEWS finds the video?

Pul-lease! Just another one of those "accidental" youtube finds of FOXNews? I don't think so.

They weren't singing the traditional song about "Jesus loves the little children... " All they did was take one line from it and put it in the song they were signing. Typical misleading garbage.

If these kids had been singing a song about Bush... or, more likley, Ronald Reagan, everyone on the right would be cheering it and posting and re-posting it everywhere!

I swear, I need to find out if L.L. Bean sells a special hip-waders boot that's specially reinforced... because the sea of hypocrisy is rising all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by reines View Post
    If these kids had been singing a song about Bush... or, more likley, Ronald Reagan, everyone on the right would be cheering it and posting and re-posting it everywhere!
    I wouldn't.
    I find brainwashing offensive, no matter what the subject is.

public schools are becoming nothing but left winged indoctrination centers and this is just a tiny example that happened to get filmed..

I would never want a public school to have children singing about ANY politician...

this is disgusting

It seems kind of strange to me... I have to admit! I guess we have to remember that Obama is seen as more than just a president to many people... and without being politically incorrect can I say black people?
    I do think that they look at him, because he's the first black president, as some "heroic" figure. Maybe this explains using his name in the song.

Re: All Hail, Great Leader!

too bad we slid downhill this far.. putting someone in office because like biden said ¨he's a clean, articulate black guy¨... never ran a business...never held an executive position... don´t even know what kind of grades he made, written work from college held secret...

it's amazing how people can believe that just because you have an ivy league law degree that it qualifies you to be the leader of the free world...

as most are starting to find out, he's not fit...

can we get an anti-indoctrination school czar?