Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: And the winner is...

Re: And the winner is...

I think jordan DEFINITELY made the right choice by evicting kevin. I think he would have won regardless of who he was next to. I'm so glad she won. if jeff or michele couldn't get it, jordan is an acceptable replacement. LOL @ me. and ITA that jorff were hands down the darlings and the cutest couple from the season!!! was there EVER a question that he would get fave player and she would get the vote?

it was an interesting change to keep the final 3 to finale night, then have the jury questions live. I like the change!!!

I doubt that in ANY of the scenerios the final 3 ran for the last few days included jesse and lydia voting for anyone besides natalie. ITA that she sealed her fate with that LAME answers to the 18 year old and her biggest threat!!! I think they intentionally included the "18 year old" phrase to give her the chance to confess, but she stupidly didn't. I LOVE that they let ronnie be the one to call her out!!!

I can't help but wonder what chima thought as she was watching last night!!! I'm SURE she was!!!

you REALLY need to go check out ross' interviews with several former HGs!!! he sat down on sunday with janelle, danielle, boogie and keisha (evel dick had to leave, and keisha happens to have been in the audience, so they grabbed her). it was interesting to hear their perspectives on everything from why they hate natalie (janelle REALLY let her have it for hygiene reasons), what they think about chima's departure, who they thought SHOULD and WOULD win BB11, what changes they thought should be made to make BB better (biggest one they could agree on was the the outgoing HOH should be allowed to compete). it's REALLY good!!!
    part 1 =
    http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions...art_1?ppager=1
    part 2 =
    http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions...art_2?ppager=1

Another thing I wanted to bring up was how Natalie said she was always true to her alliance. She may think she was smart for putting Kevin on the block, but it could have really backfired on her. If he hadn't won that POV, he was going home. Why did she endanger him like that? Did she secretly hope he'd go home and just say her plan backfired? She just got lucky he won that or it would have been one of the dumbest moves in the history of BB.

I used to yell at my TV everytime she said that she had been loyal to her alliance. she SOOO totally hadn't been!!! I think she was mostly loyal to jesse, but to her, everyone else was expendible, including kevin. I think her DUMBEST move (besides the lies about her age and engagement) was putting kevin on the block!!! I mean, seriously, she "wanted to throw the others off" and "make them think they weren't in an alliance"??? PUHLEEZE!!! did she REALLY think the others were dumb enough to fall for it???

Yeah, like anyone would believe they weren't allies by that time. Stupid move on her part. She was just lucky it worked out... or maybe it was unlucky. Maybe she'd have been more likely to win something against Michele or Jordan... but not necessarily, either.