Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: And the winner is...

Post And the winner is...

SPOILER BELOW: Please don't read if you haven't watched and want to wait for the outcome.

***************----------**********----------**********----------***************

Congratulations to JORDAN!!! I am so happy for her and I thought she made a great strategic decision to get rid of Kevin. It got her $500,000. I know she wanted to do so many things for her family and now she has the opportunity.

On the other hand, I really dislike Natalie and felt Kevin deserved to be runner up more so. Of course that also could have cost Jordan the majority vote. Either way I am still happy with the outcome.

I also want to say congrats to Jeff for winning America's vote and taking $25,000.

To all of the posters here in the Big Brother forum, it's been a great pleasure to have watched the show along with you all as well as having the exchanges here on the board. I enjoyed all of the different opinions here even when we disagreed. I hope to see you all next summer if we are able.

Take care everyone!!!

Re: And the winner is...

I'm very happy about the outcome, too. Jordan definitely made the right decision to get rid of Kevin. I think she'd have lost to him. I thought she did a great job of answering the questions, and, just as she said, she was true to herself and was genuine throughout the game. I think that's what won it for her.

I loved how the jury gave Natalie a chance to come clean in their questions when they mentioned her being 18. She made a blunder by not coming clean at that point.

I have to say that I think Russell is a much nicer guy than he appeared to be in the house. I don't know why anybody feels they need to act like that to win the game and ust that as a strategy. Why be so nasty? Anyway, I can see him and Jeff really getting along in real life. It was funny how Jessie told Jeff to talk right to him since he was sitting right there. Then I loved it when Jeff told Jessie he should have seen his face when he used the Coup de Tat. LOL!

LMAO...well, I really like how Jeff tells it like it is...when he told Lydia to "stay here" and stop taking off in her spaceship during the jury meeting... totally hilarious. I can't go so far as to say Russell is a nicer guy, I just don't think he had a reason ( to him) to act foolish at that/this point.

I'm just so happy after my 2 faves seemed to be doomed, that like a hail mary, a miracle play happened and both came out on top.

Jordan talking so long did make me nervous though...lol

Post Re: And the winner is...

There is a BB god this season...and Natalie didn't win! As far as worshipping false idols, I'd love to know what Natalie thought after she saw that Jessie didn't vote for her.

All in all, I'm so happy that Jordan won. Sometimes nice (guys) girls DO finish first. :-)

Yeah, that was pretty funny when Jeff was saying that to Lydia. LOL!

Why did Jessie vote for Jordan? I found that odd. Of course, just as Jeff had said, Lydia would do whatever Jessie did or said, so after seeing Jessie's vote, it was no surprise she also voted for Jordan. I knew Jordan would get America's vote and Jeff and Michele. I thought she'd get Russell's vote, too.

I too was surprised that Jessie gave his vote to Jordan. I think after all he learned about Natalie he was disappointed and felt Jordan deserved it more. ( I don't remember Natalie saying she was in a relationship outside of the house to Jessie and she cozied up to him all of the time is what I found odd...maybe I saw that wrong.. but I really think he liked her a LOT!)

Russell however, that was an even bigger surprise to me. I really thought he would vote for Jordan..The only thing I knew for sure was Jordan had Jeff and Michelle's vote.

I never thought Lydia would give Natalie her vote, she hates Natalie. I don't think Jessie could have convinced her to ever give her vote to Nat.

THOR, you think Jordan would have had America's vote if Jordan was sitting next to Kevin in the final 2?

Post Re: And the winner is...

I am so glad that Jordan won! I think she won over Natalie because she won the last two challenges and got herself to the final two. One of the jury's concerns was that she was flying on Jeff's coat tails but she proved that she could stand on her own two feet when she won the final HOH.

Natalie's comment that the majority of the jury were her friends certainly proved wrong based on the vote, and that Jessie did not vote for her. I think she lost because she never admitted that she lied about her age and she took some credit for things that Jessie felt he was responsible for. She also sounded stupid when she said that the biggest threat to her game was Lydia because she felt she was coming between her and her best friend Jessie - wrong answer, she should have said that her biggest threat was Jeff and her game changed because of the power change after he was evicted.

Lydia seems like a idiot! I can not take her serious as all.

I don't believe Natalie ever told Jessie about her outside relationship, either. I remember Casey talking about her in an interview, though, and he seemed to know it. He said he didn't like it that she had a boyfriend and was cozying up to Jessie, so maybe Jessie knew it, too.

I think Jessie could convince Lydia to vote against herself if he wanted to.

Yes, I think Jordan would have won America's vote against Kevin, too. She was seen as the sweet, honest girl next door. The only person she would have lost America's vote to was Jeff. I think they were the two most popular houseguests this year. Kevin played a good game, but I think America saw some of what he did as dirty. He evicted Jeff after saying he wouldn't put him up, and, again, Jeff was the favorite player this year.

Exactly. Natalie definitely gave wrong answers. They may have been strategic on her part, but the jury didn't like her lies. Jordan was herself, and even if they didn't agree with her, I think they knew she was being honest. You're exactly right about Jeff having been the biggest threat to her game. I couldn't believe it when she said Lydia. When it came down to it, Lydia was no threat at all. I wish she had been voted out early. I totally agree she seems like an idiot. When the show started, I thought she'd have a strong personality and be a strong player, but she was just so in love with Jessie that she couldn't even think for herself.