Thread: Second part of HOH Competition

Post Second part of HOH Competition

I was so happy that Jordan beat Natalie because Nat is so cocky in thinking that she would take the second part. Then you had to listen to all the excuses about why she did not win. I don't think Jordan will win against Kevin but I would prefer to see the two of them as the final two than listen to whiny Natalie boasting about how smart she is and how well she played the game.

Re: Second part of HOH Competition

I didn't watch because I can not stand the other players, so when I heard Jordan won, I was pleased in an evil Natilie-must-be-freaking-out sort of way. Go, Jordan!
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

I didnt want Jordan to win because I think she was only there because of Jeff but was SOOO glad to see her beat Nat. I can't stand that girl. I won't count Jordan out yet. I laughed when Kevin made a face because Jordan won the second round ha ha. I will be cheering for Jordan to beat out Kevin so she can be in the final 2. I just dont want Nat there

I have to say I agree with you all, I was very pleased to see the result of the second half. I also enjoyed seeing the past BB players, Mike Boogie, Janelle and Evel Dick especially.

I don't know what to think as far as America having the chance to pick the winner this season. I am wondering how the votes would go if just the jury house picked with Kevin and Jordan in the final 2. Add America's vote, I don't have a clue how it could go.

Was glad to see Jeff although Jessie, Lydia and Russell were just as happy for different reasons. Wait til Michelle gets there.