Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: POV spoiler

Re: POV spoiler

Natalie thinks she is so smart, but she's really made some dumb moves at this point. Did she really think she'd throw the others off by nominating Kevin? All she did was alienate Kevin and make him distrust her. If he goes to the jury house, she won't get his vote. Then her speech to Michelle was stupid, too. She just alienated her, so again, if she goes to the jury, she won't get her vote. The lie she made up about Pandora's box really will end up costing her. It was a terribly stupid lie and she didn't follow it up with behavior, so why would they believe that? Then when she came clean, it still sounded stupid when she was saying she was just pranking them. I actually felt embarrassed for her. Here she's been lying about her age to make them think she was just a dumb 18 year old with no experience and now she's showing she's a 24 year old without as much smarts and experience as she thinks she has.

I think Kevin will end up winning this season now. I think they'll see Jordan as a coat tail rider and they'll see the stupid moves Natalie has made. To Kevin's credit, he's good at seeing when someone is lying. I will continue to hold out hope that Jordan will win, though. She may not have played the best game, but she seems like one of the nicest and most genuine people in the house, maybe ever.

ITA!!! I want jordan to win, but I'll be ok if kevin does. I REALLY don't want natalie to win!!! I hate the lying and manipulating!!! I get that it is part of the game, but she lies about EVERYTHING!!! I LOVED russell's reaction to finding out that natalie is 24. I have to wonder if the others would have treated her differently had they known her REAL age!!!

the sad thing was that even when she told the truth about the pandora's box, no one believed her!!! that's the sign that you've been lying too much!!!

Can someone explain to me why Michelle was so disliked by everyone? How did she play such a dirty game? Am I forgetting something? She played a good game, competed in the competitions and tried to align herself with people... but what did she do that was so dirty?

I can't get over everyone's treatment of michele. I don't now why she was so hated!!! I know that natalie blamed her for chima's departure, but it seems like it was deeper and more personal than that. I get so irritated when liars (natalie) get mad at other players for lying!!! pot meet kettle!!!

Well here's my two cents... I can't stand Ratalie!!! I wouldn't mind if Kevin won either, he's acutally cooler than I thought initially. I agree with who ever said he really observes people actions/reactions and listens pretty well to what people say. Hell, I've even noticed that sometimes when he's in the diary room explaining stuff, I'm like " Oh yeah that does make sense." or when he points out the stupidity of others and rolls his eyes or shakes his head in confusion..lol I agree with him on most of it.

At the end of the day I WANT Jordan to win but wont be too upset if Kevin walks away with it all.

As far as Michelle, all I can really think of is she intimidates the haters. I can tell you right now, just knowing she's a neuro-scientist would make me second guess my whole damn game. I would think from a game point she would win on brains alone. But also flying under the radar and nobody being able to read her may have also caused them to flip on her. She frustrated a lot of them simply because they could not control her vote.

Other than that she didn't do enough damage to be treated the way she was or called the names she was called. I can tell her skin isn't too thick be she held her own and I give her much credit for that.

They are taking votes for one of the HG's to win $25,000 and I can only think of 2 people I'd like to have it, Jeff or Jordan.

If they showed any part of Jeff being in the Jury house I missed it ..was flipping the channel back and forth from the New Melrose Place and BB. I couldn't help my self.

Post Re: POV spoiler

no, they didn't show any of jeff getting to the jury house. they should be showing that tomorrow night. I can't imagine lydia alone in the jury house with all those men!!! LOL, she won't know where to start (refering to flirting, of course).