Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: POV spoiler

Post POV spoiler

Just read this on bigbrotheronline.com, thought I would pass it along.

5:50pm Backyard Kevin, Michelle and Jordan talking about Natalie having some mystery power. Natalie comes in asks them to not ask her anything about the mystery box. Kevin “what no way what do you mean we can’t talk about it” Natalie “Just don’t ask me about it.. just a personal request” Not much talking between them.. Apparently Natalie Opened Pandora’s box and something bad has happened. Natalie says she can’t play in tomorrow’s POV. There is supposed to be something else bad to happen to them later. Natalie tells them she needs to go spend sometime by herself and she leaves. Michelle and Jordan talk about the Pandora’s box event.. Really hard to figure out what is happening, There was a baby and some chick dressed as a roach that sprayed Jordan with something. Jordan says that Michelle has won something really good, “you can tell she’s lying about it”. Michelle agrees she warns Jordan that Kevin is trying to play them both and to stick to their plan. Jordan agrees “He acts like he’s in the cold but her and him are really scheming all the time”. Both Michelle and Jordan are pissed because they have no idea what Natalie’s power is, neither think it will be good for them. Jordan think it’s going to be something that is only benefiting her, not changing the votes.

6:07pm HOH Natalie and Kevin. Natalie’s opened Pandora’s box and inside the room was her boyfriend while she was in the room her boyfriend proposed to her. Natalie says the only thing she got screwed out of is the POV.. “Thats the honest to god truth” She tells Kevin the only bad thing is she doesn’t play POV other than that it has nothing to do with final 2 or the prize money. She doesn’t want to tell the other 2 because she wants them to think she has a power.

6:10pm Kitchen Natalie now tells them all the truth… Kevin doesn’t look convinced at all.
    “I swear on my life, gos and the game i’m telling the truth” Kevin keeps asking questions about what she did in the room with him.. Natalie says they just talked. Kevin “talked about what?” Jordan butts in asks how long did she see him. Natalie “20 minutes”… Michelle and Jordan wonders why she was’t crying… (Nobody believes her).. Natalie says production told them not to talk about game.. All they talked about was friends back home and her dad.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present."

Re: POV spoiler

Well, since my nightmare of having Jeff evicted and then Natalie winning HOH last thursday, this is a bit of good news for me. I'm glad she can't play for POV. I really wanted Jordan or Michelle to win. I can only hope one of them ( Jordan or Michelle) can atleast pull out a win for POV.

Well, I don't know if this is right, but it looks like Natalie nominated Michelle and KEVIN!!! If that's true then, wow. There wouldn't be a need to backdoor Jordan when she could just put her up too. This is interesting if this is right.

Yeah it is true. What sucks is getting all excited about POV and Kevin won. There goes my big brother hopes.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present."

So who goes home? Michelle or Jordan? I think they should try to send Michelle home. She's a bigger threat to win.

At this point, I want Jordan to win just because I like her best. Michelle is probably the best player left in the house and most deserving to win, in my opinion, but I think Kevin will vote her out, leaving Jordan, Natalie, and Kevin.

I think if michele and kevin actually DO make a final 2 pact (since he's FINALLY starting to get that natalie is a huge liar and couldn't even tell the truth if her life depended on it (did you catch that she prefaced coming clean about the pandora's box boyfriend visit with re-telling the lie that she's 18???)), then kevin might choose to keep michele.

however, I think it's more likely that the final 3 will be jordan and the terrible twosome.

Jordan is going to have to step it up if she is going to make final two. I am pretty sure they are going to send Michelle home. It is the smart choice for Kevin.

I just wish natalie would go away!!! I can't believe that kevin and natalie are in the final 3!!!