Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

Post Re: Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

Thanks Dragsy and Coffenut. Yea I'm sure my co-worker will be up set for awhile over the death of this baby. I just pray she can handle it all. I pray for the aunt who lost it and all the family as well. I am getting stronger every day. In fact I felt so good recently I volunteered to work on a roof at Camp Wyoba. That was a great day of work for all and we still had a lot to do. So hope it gets done. I am also working a lot this week 9 days straight, but has to be done. I don't really mind. It's good for me and keeps me busy. Next weekend we have a picnic for my aunts. They will both be here and all so looking forward to that even though I have to work. Well take care and have a great week!

Hello all. Seems we just don't get in here enough do we? Julie..hope those 9 days straight of work, doesn't wear you out. Glad you got to work on the roof..and hope it gets finished soon. And I'm not sure..but have you had the picnic yet? Was it this past weekend? I've lost track of time..sheesh. You know that's what happens to you when you get old..lol. I'm off work today to take my mom to get her colonoscopy done. She says its' routine..but she doesn't always tell me everything..so please pray all comes back ok. I'm off all day today.

Re: Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

P.S. Jill's husband David..he lost his grandpa yesterday. He passed away and he was very close to him. David doesn't take things like this very well (who does?)...so please keep the family in prayers. I'm not close to David's family at all..and some of you know the situation..but my heart still goes out to them and their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hello all. Seems we just don't get in here enough do we? Julie..hope those 9 days straight of work, doesn't wear you out. Glad you got to work on the roof..and hope it gets finished soon. And I'm not sure..but have you had the picnic yet? Was it this past weekend? I've lost track of time..sheesh. You know that's what happens to you when you get old..lol. I'm off work today to take my mom to get her colonoscopy done. She says its' routine..but she doesn't always tell me everything..so please pray all comes back ok. I'm off all day today.
    Dragsy I haven't had the picnic yet. It's tomorrow. I have just got done makeing the frog eye salad for it. I work 1 to 5 today. Work tomorrow to, but get off in time for the picnic thank goodness. My boss is out of town so couldn't get that day completly off but an hour early is all. Any ways I'm looking forward to the picnic and seeing all my family. Hope your mom's test goes well and sorry to hear about David's grand father. I will be praying for him and his family and their time of loss. Take care!

Thank you Julie for the condolensces. The funeral is Tuesday for David's grandpa. I do hope you have a good time at the picnic. Got news this morning that one of my co worker's..her husband is not doing well at all. He has had numerous health problems over the years...and now he's in ICU with kidney and respitory failure. Please keep him and his family in prayer. And I wanted to know how your uncle is doing?

P.S. My mom's tests came back ok. Remind me and I'll tell you more later. I might have told you on myspace, can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Thank you Julie for the condolensces. The funeral is Tuesday for David's grandpa. I do hope you have a good time at the picnic. Got news this morning that one of my co worker's..her husband is not doing well at all. He has had numerous health problems over the years...and now he's in ICU with kidney and respitory failure. Please keep him and his family in prayer. And I wanted to know how your uncle is doing?

P.S. My mom's tests came back ok. Remind me and I'll tell you more later. I might have told you on myspace, can't remember.
    Your welcome. Well the family picnic went well. Everyone showed up with the exception of my son David and my sisters daughter and her grand kids. So other than that it was a fun time. I will be down loading some pictures here soon to share on my space! My Uncle is doing well he just needs to have Vitamin B shots once a month to boost his C cell levels is what the Dr. suggested. So that is what he is going to do. So a great answer to our prayers. He is feeling and looking a lot better! Thanks for the prayers! Glad to hear your mom's tests turned out well too! That is great news!

Good news about your uncle..amen. My mom's colonoscopy came back ok. One polyp taken out..but not cancer..AMEN.
    Glad you had a good time at the picnic. I did see the pictures..looks like fun was had by all! Nice family!

Dragonmom and Julie I am glad that your mom and uncle are both allright. I hope they continue to do well!
    Julie make sure you don't overdo it with working so hard.We want you to stay healthy!
    I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!