Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

Post Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

Coffenut..so good to see you here. And here I am..not frequenting as much...bad girl..bad girl. LOL Sorry to hear your husband has some more health issues. I'm diabetic..so if you have any questions...just ask. And that machine he's using..my father in law uses one. He does well with it. Julie..I already know your dr. appt went well...but again, I'm so happy for you..Praise God! We'll keep believing it's going to be a good report each time you go! And Passion..good to see you here too..still busy at Bath and Body Works? I drove by ours today..and very tempted on going in..ha ha. But I resisted!! LOL I go to work very early tomorrow..which doesn't happen often now. So got to head to bed soon. Take care ladies..and I'll try to visit more.

Post Re: Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

Hi Dragonmom...good to see you here again.
    Yep, things are pretty busy at BBW...all our pretty Autumn fragrances and candles are in the store and it smells good Fall Fragrances are my favorites. The weather here is still nice and cool and comfortable, I put in some Mums tonight and hung a berry wreath on the door. Julie: glad to hear the good news...stay strong. Coffeenut: hope your husband is doing good...my hubby just had surgery on his shoulder and he's recuperating really well, he's been going to PT several times a week.
    Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Coffenut..so good to see you here. And here I am..not frequenting as much...bad girl..bad girl. LOL Sorry to hear your husband has some more health issues. I'm diabetic..so if you have any questions...just ask. And that machine he's using..my father in law uses one. He does well with it. Julie..I already know your dr. appt went well...but again, I'm so happy for you..Praise God! We'll keep believing it's going to be a good report each time you go! And Passion..good to see you here too..still busy at Bath and Body Works? I drove by ours today..and very tempted on going in..ha ha. But I resisted!! LOL I go to work very early tomorrow..which doesn't happen often now. So got to head to bed soon. Take care ladies..and I'll try to visit more.
    Dragsy I'm glad your doing well and things are going smoothly. Yes I am done with the Dr.'s in Casper except for check ups occasionally. Which I was reminded of one coming up! And guess what? My boss has me working that day. So I called her first. But then also called them to see if they will reschedule. Hopefully they can. I know they are imperative but I'm really tired of going so often you know? So hopefully they can just reschedule another week. No biggy. Any ways other then that just working a lot like always. My hours have changed too. On Weekends now I work the morning shift. So I know what you mean doesn't happen very often but for me now it's a weekly thing. So I'm trying to adjust and get use to it. Means more pay hopefully if I don't screw up that is. So willing to do it for that. Well TTFN hope all is well! Have a nice Labor day weekend.

Hello ladies! Passionatic..hope your husband is still doing well since his shoulder surgery. I'm doing alright..just working, and then on my days off I don't feel like doing much of nothing. But I do have some things to do today..just have to get motivated..uggh. Julie..don't work too hard. Glad you have some more days off coming up soon. Coffenut..how's things? It's gotten hot here once again. We had a couple weeks of a bit cooler weather...now hot and humid once again! Welcome to Louisiana!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hello ladies! Passionatic..hope your husband is still doing well since his shoulder surgery. I'm doing alright..just working, and then on my days off I don't feel like doing much of nothing. But I do have some things to do today..just have to get motivated..uggh. Julie..don't work too hard. Glad you have some more days off coming up soon. Coffenut..how's things? It's gotten hot here once again. We had a couple weeks of a bit cooler weather...now hot and humid once again! Welcome to Louisiana!! LOL
    Thanks Dragsy. Yea working a lot. But this week got 4 days off. But then next week work 9 straight days in a row. So the new girl can have her birthday off etc. But then I felt sorry for her too. Her aunt in Calif. lost a baby. So now she has to go to a funeral the week of her birthday. So sad. So we talked about it it. I gave her my thoughts. Told her to hang in there etc. hope I helped her some. It's hard when you lose a child. I pray the whole family will be comforted and be able to get over the loss. Hope your doing well and your week is going well too. Take care!

Hey Julie..sorry to hear about your co worker's aunt losing a child. This is very sad. I'll be praying for that family and for your co worker to have a safe trip..if she's going to Calif.
    I can't get motivated to do anything today. Just tired.

Dragonmom I had one of those days too today. It's cloudy ,rainy and just not a day to get motivated. With my husbands diabetes it's kind of confusing what he can eat and what is a no no. It seems every Dr. says something different. I hope you had a little nap!
    Julie I hope you stay healthy and strong now!
    Passion I hope your husbands arm heals well.
    I wish you all a nice evening and a good rest of the week!

Hey coffenut..good to see you here! I felt run down all day today too..not wanting to do much, etc. I am wondering if my blood sugar is off..need to check in a sec. Hope everyone had a good Thursday. I go back to work tomorrow..blah.