Thread: HOH and nominations are...

Post HOH and nominations are...

Kevin. He nominated Jeff and Michelle.

But Michelle won POV so I am guessing that Jorden will be nominated in Michelle's place and Jeff will join Russell in the jury house.

Also Jeff is upset that Kevin and Nat went against their promise and he is not speaking to them.

Re: HOH and nominations are...

Well duh is all I can say. Thats what they get for trusting Nat.

since it's almost 100% that jeff is leaving, I have to say I hope michele wins. natalie is starting to look like dr will. she hasn't won anything, but she's been there making the the power plays and pulling strings. while I can respect that game, I like it better when the winner has WON something!!! (besides, she's been complaining that it wasn't fair that jeff didn't WIN the coup d'etat power so he shouldn't have been allowed to use it. WHATEVER!!! lol)

I am highly dissapointed. I wanted Jeff and Joran to go down to the final two. Oh well. I had a feeling one would go home this week.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."

I am disappointed that both Jeff and Jordan are not on the block. I really wanted to see Jordan go. I don't mind Jeff but can't stand Jordan.

Why was natalie called to the diary room? Does anyone know, I missed that.

Also, was anything said about the mystery door, did they show it?

Thanks,

It looks like Jeff will be gone and that's a shame. He was easily the best player in the house this year. I hate it when someone like Michelle wins because she hasn't really done anything to warrant winning, in my opinion. If that is the final four, though, she will be the most deserving. I like Jordan, but she rode Jeff's coat tails. I don't like Kevin or Natalie and don't want to see them win.

They just showed the mystery door and said something about it affecting the HOH, but didn't say if it would affect the game or just him.

in the preview, they showed kevin's reaction to seeing the door (or at least the editing made it look that way, lol, you can't really ever be too sure). I'm anxious to find out what the door twist is going to be. I hope it's not something LAME like bring an evicted player back or leave for money.

I wonder if it will be an hoh only thing or if they will have the power available to more than one person. I liked the twist with the safe from several seasons ago. it had a variety of prizes that the person opening the safe could choose to share or keep for themselves.

it's official. michele used the pov to save herself. jeff and jordan are up.

natalie and kevin actually tried to get michele to use her pov on jeff. LOLOL, surely they didn't REALLY think a neuroscientist would pull a marcelle!!!