Thread: update: HOH is...

Post update: HOH is...

kevin. michele has pretty much decided that she will be going home this week. everyone is assuming the nominees will be michele and jordan, but I wouldn't be surprised if kevin flat out nominated jeff and jordan!!!

Post Re: update: HOH is...

He better but both Jeff and Jordan up, then it's almost a guarentee that one of them goes home but I don't think he has the guts. I don't think you can risk backdooring Jeff, if he wins POV, saves jordan, then he can't be put up.

Re: update: HOH is...

Well, we all have different opinions about Jeff and Jordan. As far as Jeff instigating the fight between him and Russell, I see that totally different. He went to talk to Russell and as usual Russell blows up, makes threats and Jeff defended himself. Yes Russell was sitting by himself and when Jeff approached him, very unagressively, Russell could have simply said, " I'm not in the mood to talk" or whatever. I don't think Jeff would have pushed it any further. Of course there is gonna be tension amoung them, there always has been but Russell takes thing too far to me. I don't remember anyone in the house ever starting in on Russell first. But I sure as heck can respect the ones who don't just sit there and let him flap his gums without them defending themselves. Jordan included. Honestly, I don't know too many people who wouldn't have popped Russell in his mouth by now.

I read about Michelle pretty much losing it after she lost the HOH competition. I don't see why she thinks shes a target. Kevin and Natalie are gunning for Jeff and Jordan. I would think she'd feel the safest at this point.

Ok, so my question is, what's the smartest decision Kevin can make? If he puts up both Jeff and Jordan, that gives them twice the chance to win POV.

Putting up Michelle as a pawn to backdoor Jeff doesn't seem any better.

If POV is a physical challenge, I think Jeff has a better chance of winning.

What do you think he should do?

Post Re: update: HOH is...

I don't think he has the guts to do it but I think both Jeff and Jordan should go on the block. yes they can both play for veto but only one can win, there for pretty much meaning the other one will go home. If only of them is on the block the other wins POV, they save the other one, they are both save. Unless this secret door/twist has something to change the game.

should be interesting.

after chima went home, natalie made it clear that she blames michele for pushing chima over the edge. she said that because michele knew chima was upset about jesse and targeted her anyway, that michele pushed chima too far to intentionally make chima break.

I agree that I think russell was the instigator in most of the fights he was in, even the phony / staged fights. I think it was very impressive that jeff let most of it go without a rise.

as for nominations, since we KNOW that he won't nominate natalie, I think he will nominate jordan and michele. he and natalie DID promise jeff that he wouldn't be nominated if either of them won hoh. that's why I think jeff will get the backdoor. can you imagine the jury house if it was jesse, lydia, russell and jeff (the one responsible for directly putting all of them there)??? LOL

I agree. I think noms will be Jordan and Michelle. That gives Jeff a few days of thinking Kevin is keeping his word. Either way Jeff will play his a** off for the veto. Really the decision is do you want a furious Jeff who could take himself off the block (which could be a potential disaster for Kevin and Natalie next week) or do you want to risk that Jeff isn't nominated and wins POV and uses it on Jordan. I think it is a tough call.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."