Thread: By request, a forum for Mad Men

Hybrid View

Post By request, a forum for Mad Men

Only an expert can deal with the problem

Post Re: By request, a forum for Mad Men

From season 1 finale, one of the best scenes. Don does what he does best, telling the story:

Re: By request, a forum for Mad Men

Thank you Annie for posting this. I luv my Mad men. I hope this is going to be an exciting season. I loved episode one so far, epi 2 was a bit slow but it seems as if they had to build the story so I'm hoping epi 3 is a bit better. Have you watched Mad Men since Season 1 or 2? Was it on HBO? I have seen some of the episodes but I am really starting to watch it this season.

I love this recap of Mad Men. Thank you for posting! I hope we are able to find a couple of other fans on here as well. My fav characters are Don Draper, I'm in love with that jerk, Roger, Joan, Pete and Peggy...which ones are your favorites?

I'm truly hopeless. I have watched since the beginning and I think I've seen all episodes twice. I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite character, even Betty who is hard to love at times won me over with the pigeon shooting scene in season one. I'm old enough that I think I'd be a peer of Sally (her 8th birthday party was season 1?) so I guess part of my love is a nostalgia trip.

Peggy and her evolution is the most interesting storyline to me right now. I think she's like a bridge between the old and the new. She'll be most open to feminism which makes a big splash in '63.

Post Re: Episode 3 of Mad Men, Season 3

The shows are moving kind of slow but im patient. I know the writing is good and am looking forward to what they are trying to develop in each person's storyline. Peggy is my fav female character on the show and I also love Joan. My fav part in this episode was Joan with her squeezebox singing that french song and Pete's charleston with his wife trudy. I liked that Don is seeming to be falling in love with his wife Betty all over again, but it seems it is too late for Betty, she is turning into Don now it seems being attracted to that Henry Francis chap at the wedding.

TTYS

Hey Annie, are you on facebook?