Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New here!

Post Re: New here!

Quote Originally Posted by Host Toddy View Post
    Works for me.
    I wonder who the rooting couple would be for Roman?

OMG..how cute is that smiley? LMAO! I should have used that as my screenname! PaperbagDOOLFan!

Re: New here!

What does "treacle" mean? Anyone know? I see it on the right side of my post, and now I'm curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvdool View Post
    I think Tony/Anna and J&M should stay together. But Roman seems like he is on a mission not to die alone.
    Roman is pathetic! I love both Tony/Anna and J/M. I agree with Toddy. If John dies Marlena should be gone too. Just don't see Roman (this one anyway) with Marlena. Although, if Anna wants to go after Roman I say let Tony have some fun with Marlena! Sorry Toddy, but I just want to see another kiss!

Maybe throw Kate in there too. That could be fun!
    Hey that would be! Always like Kate and Tony. Have Roman, Kate and Marlena in a triangle and leave Tony and Anna alone!

Quote Originally Posted by drakefan View Post
    Hey that would be! Always like Kate and Tony. Have Roman, Kate and Marlena in a triangle and leave Tony and Anna alone!
    I can handle that.

Quote Originally Posted by drakefan View Post
    Roman is pathetic! I love both Tony/Anna and J/M. I agree with Toddy. If John dies Marlena should be gone too. Just don't see Roman (this one anyway) with Marlena. Although, if Anna wants to go after Roman I say let Tony have some fun with Marlena! Sorry Toddy, but I just want to see another kiss!

I hope I didn't instigate a fight here!

Is Host Toddy a moderator here? It's cool to see men post in a soap forum.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Anyway, I hope to make some new DOOL friends here!

I am new too! My friend told me about coffeerooms and said its a lot of fun here! Are u a Drake fan? He's my favorite actor on Days! I am waiting to hear from Drake if this is true!

Days needs to give John a STORY not kill him off! If they want to kill someone off kill Roman! He's a waste unless they put him back with Kate! No more triangles!!

I think Tony/Anna and J&M should stay together. But Roman seems like he is on a mission not to die alone.
    The only way he won't die alone is if he guilts someone to feel sorry for him!