Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New here!

Post Re: New here!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakesCake View Post
    Me too, I am getting worried we didn't hear anything from Drake yet!
    If the rumor is true, I'm going to someone out!

Quote Originally Posted by Therese504 View Post
    I am like the only non-Drake fan around I think but I wouldn't miss him a bit. I guess I missed his good days as I only started watching in 99. John has always been one of my least fave characters & I'm never happier with DOOL as I am when he's not around.
    Marlena, on the other hand, I like to watch her as long as she is doing something crazy (killin ppl, bein possessed, smackin Sami around) but otherwise I think the character is too much of a goody 2 shoes for me.
    Hi Therese! I have to say, I liked Marlena better as a serial killer. LOL I don't know why, I liked her edgy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Therese504 View Post
    I am like the only non-Drake fan around I think but I wouldn't miss him a bit. I guess I missed his good days as I only started watching in 99. John has always been one of my least fave characters & I'm never happier with DOOL as I am when he's not around.
    Marlena, on the other hand, I like to watch her as long as she is doing something crazy (killin ppl, bein possessed, smackin Sami around) but otherwise I think the character is too much of a goody 2 shoes for me.
    I just notice you are a "dormouse!" LOL That gives me something to shoot for!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvdool View Post
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Anyway, I hope to make some new DOOL friends here!
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone else heard my rumor I posted here. SNS is reporting that Drake is shooting his death scenes this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvdool View Post
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Anyway, I hope to make some new DOOL friends here!
    I heard that the quad was going to be Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate. I never heard Marlena in the mix. Besides, I think the rumors about Drake shooting death/funeral scenes are just a red herring. A few weeks ago, SOD or one of the other magazines had a story about Drake and the rumors of his demise. They stated that the rumors were false and that they had sprouted from a leaked script involving John's "death" or something like that. My theory is that it is just a soap opera faked "death" to draw out Andre or something.

Quote Originally Posted by 25yearfan View Post
    I heard that the quad was going to be Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate. I never heard Marlena in the mix. Besides, I think the rumors about Drake shooting death/funeral scenes are just a red herring. A few weeks ago, SOD or one of the other magazines had a story about Drake and the rumors of his demise. They stated that the rumors were false and that they had sprouted from a leaked script involving John's "death" or something like that. My theory is that it is just a soap opera faked "death" to draw out Andre or something.
    Thanks. I just read at Daytime Royalty that they are currently shooting the John death scenes. He got hit by a car. Everyone is at the hospital saying their goodbyes.

Re: New here!

Until I hear it from Drake that he has officially left the show, I am not going to believe that they are killing him off. I think it is a ploy involving the fued.

Quote Originally Posted by 25yearfan View Post
    Until I hear it from Drake that he has officially left the show, I am not going to believe that they are killing him off. I think it is a ploy involving the fued.
    I hope you are right. I can't imagine the show without him.