Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New here!

Post New here!

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Anyway, I hope to make some new DOOL friends here!

Post Re: New here!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvdool View Post
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Anyway, I hope to make some new DOOL friends here!
    Well I have heard the rumor about Drake being fired. I sure hope it isn't true. Still like my Drake and John. But I am now way more a Tony fan and if John does get killed I hope Roman does go after Marlena and lets Tony and Anna alone!

Re: New here!

I did hear about the Drake rumor. When I saw that episode last week with Tony looking at other women, and then Roman warning Anna of Tony cheating, the rumor about the quad is starting to make sense to me. Then Anna asked Roman if he would drop her for Marlena if she was free. That kind of sounded like foreshadowing to me. I don't know. I hope it doesn't work out that way.

GMAB! I do NOT under any circumstances want Marlena anywhere near MY Tony!

If John dies; she should too.

I want both of them off my TV and will not shed one tear!

Quote Originally Posted by Host Toddy View Post
    GMAB! I do NOT under any circumstances want Marlena anywhere near MY Tony!

If John dies; she should too.

I want both of them off my TV and will not shed one tear!
    I think Tony/Anna and J&M should stay together. But Roman seems like he is on a mission not to die alone.

I think Tony/Anna and J&M should stay together. But Roman seems like he is on a mission not to die alone.

I changed my mind; if John dies, then HS should pen, the Cop and the Doc, Pt. 2.

After all, the Cop and the Doc were true soul mates, and should be reunited.

Quote Originally Posted by Host Toddy View Post
    I changed my mind; if John dies, then HS should pen, the Cop and the Doc, Pt. 2.

After all, the Cop and the Doc were true soul mates, and should be reunited.
    Maybe throw Kate in there too. That could be fun!

Maybe throw Kate in there too. That could be fun!
    Works for me.