Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: And the new HOH is...

Re: And the new HOH is...

I agree that Jeff is playing the best game. However putting Russell up may come back to bite him in the butt next week. With Russell gone (assuming he leaves tonight) there's no telling what Michelle will do. Natalie and Kevin have already said they're going after Jeff. His only chance is that Jordan wins HOH.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."

Post Re: And the new HOH is...

I wish that Kevin and Michelle would totally mess up Jeff's game and vote Nat out. and Let Russell stay to play for HOH and then get Jeff OUT of this game. I was all for Jeff up until a week or so ago. and I certainly don't want to see Jordan win either first or second. To me, she really hasn't done much in this game except what Jeff tell her to do. Michelle and kevin stand a better chance if they make a deal with Russell.

I hate it when someone wins playing under the radar. So you've ticked the fewest people off, it doesn't mean you should win, in my opinion. I want the person who wins to be good at both parts of the game, strategy and competition.

I think Jeff was in a no win situation. If he didn't use the POV to put Russell up, Russell and Michelle were going to backstab him. Russell can make a big stink if he wants to, but we all know he'd have gone after Jeff if he had not been put on the block. Now that he's used the POV, Kevin and Natalie will go after him. Why? Because he's the biggest threat to win competitions and they'd all be stupid to keep him there. I think Jeff will be put up this next week no matter who is there, unless Jordan wins HOH. Then he'll have to win the POV to stay in the game, and he probably will.

After watching last night, I don't like Jeff and Jordan even more. Jeff was the instagater last night with Russ in the back yard. Jeff went outside and started the fight. Russ was sitting there all alone. And then whoever it was that when and got Jordan - what an idiot Jordan is, what was with the chest bump (are you kidding me). Could that be taken as violance against another house guest and she be asked to leave... would LOVE that.

Please, please do not let these two win.

I just hope whoever wins HOH is smart enough to put up both Jeff and Jordan so atleast one of them goes home.

What do you think is the twist with the secret door. And has no one noticed it this whole season or did they just install it.

I think it's weird how jeff and jordan are so much like a married couple. they JUST MET!!! how can they possibly be planning their whole strategy on two when they are both REALLY individuals!!! I get that they're planning to continue the relationship outside of the house, but get a grip!!! and jeff pushing jordan away trying to help her get focused...blah blah blah. whatever.

I was irritated last night with russell. his approach to the game seems almost bi-polar!!! he is so unpredictable. one second he's yelling and screaming and causing problems; the next, he's the gentleman that talked with julie last night. so his strategy was to be a combination of evel dick, dr will and boogie??? NOT a happy combination!!!

so natalie and kevin got their wish and both stayed. I think that will come back to bite jeff. I have a feeling that the backdoor will be for jeff this week.

If that's what Jordan does when she gets mad at someone, I hope she gets mad at me! I've never seen someone use thier boobs as a weapon before!

I have no idea what is behind the secret door.

Was anybody else sickened by Lydia in the jury house? She acted like she was so mad at Jessie when she left the BB house, but she sure didn't seem all that mad last night. She can say she is mad at him, but she still acted like a schoolgirl with a crush.