Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: And the new HOH is...

Re: And the new HOH is...

of the four, I think jordan would have the best chance of winning. I cant help but wonder if she won't be the first of te four out. I can't see jeff kicking her out, though. jorff is as close as a married couple. LOL

I agree. They need to get rid of Natalie and Kevin or their alliance will vote for them to win. I don't think Jeff would get rid of Jordan, either, but she is likely to be the most popular of that 4 if they go to the final 4. If Jeff wins HOH and has the power to send someone home, though, I'm sure he'll nominate the other two.

UPDATE: jeff used POV to save kevin and put russell up. good play? mistake? who goes home? the one that has the alliance but is unpredictable and intimidating or the one that is lying and puppeteering the house more than they realize?

I'd say Russell is going home. Michelle votes out Natalie. Kevin votes out Russell. Jordan votes out Russell because Jeff tells her to.

In one way smart because he eliminates a physical threat that could win competitions, but as has been discussed before, also stupid because of the jury members in the house voting for their friends, Kevin and Natalie.

I really wish Natalie could go home but at the same time I understand why Russell should to. Anyone would be mad if they are going up on the block but why do Chima and Russell act like they will start WW III if they go up?

Clearly the intimidation tactics don't work ( not on Jeff anyway) and more than likely gets you out of the house that much faster.

I really hate that Kevin trusts Natalie and he is willing to back stab Jeff and Jordan rather than join them. I think he has a better chance of being in the top 3 if he aligns himself with them than Natalie. I really can't stand her.

Having said that, I still think Michelle overall is playing the best game. Simply because, even after all of this time, no one in the house can figure her out, never really knows her next moves. I still don't think she's seen as a real threat.

I have to say I am surprised at how pissy Jeff seemed to be at Jordan lately. He better stop treating her like that, I am looking forward to their wedding being televised ya know..lol

Thursday should be real interesting.

Does anyone think BB will have a surprise double elimination this season even though Chima got kicked out and there's just 6 HG's left?

Russell was saying he was going to really go off if he got put up. Why? Doesn't he remember that Jeff saved him in the first place? He had his shot at POV this time. If he's so great, he should have won it himself.

I'm hoping that Michelle realizes she needs to stay with Jeff and Jordan after Russell leaves. She probably has a decent shot at winning if she stays until the end. People will be mad at Jeff for having put most of them out or their friends out and people would see Jordan as riding coat tails. Michelle would have to win the last HOH to get to the final 2.

I think Jeff is playing the best game. He's winning competitions and then taking out the players who could compete with him in those competitions. That's probably why it's good to take Russell out. Taking Russell out could be a mistake at this point, too, if Natalie and Kevin turn on Jeff like it looks like they will, but at any rate, Jeff has made the boldest strategic moves to go along with his competition domination. He's the best player in the house, hands down.

I think Jeff's treatment of Jordan might even be strategic. He doesn't want to get to the final 2 and have people vote for her because she's so nice and sweet. He wants to put doubt in their minds and make them think she was just as responsible for their ousters as he was. With that being said, I didn't like the way he was treating her, either.

"Jeff has made the boldest strategic moves"

I totally agree with this statement. And in Jeff doing so, he's put a big target on his back. Where as Michelle, by comparison and in my opinion, has the smallest target on her back. I barely knew Michelle existed in the game for about 3-4 weeks in it. She's still flying under the radar, she really hasn't made any promises to anyone and some how manages not to do so like so many others have in the past. Even at this late date, people still say " I can't get into Michelle's head."

Jordan has a target on her back more so because of Jeff than not.

From this point on, Jordan and Jeff need HOH's and POV's, I can't even count on Michelle because, I too don't know where her head's at...lol

I wish BB would throw a curve ball and let there be a double elimination this week...that way Natalie can go right out the door with Russ.

nat leaving WITH russ would be SOOO sweet!!!

I can't believe how connected jorff has become!!! I swear they are a married couple, but they just met at the beginning of the season. they have been completely loyal to each other and have usually consulted each other before making major decisions (ok, before jordan makes a move, jeff makes a decision, LOL). I think the smartest thing jordan has done is allign herself with jeff!!!

I REALLY want to see jeff win!!! he has played the game the hardest. he laid low the first few weeks (smart), and embraced change when it came along. I'm SOOO glad that we got to vote on SOMETHING that made a difference (coup d'etat power) in the game (and not just the food)!!!

I think michele is playing the smartest game. if the goal is to win, the best thing to do is let everyone else "kill each other off". in the end, she will have WAY less enemies than anyone else!!! she could easily win, but she'll have to get hoh at least 1 or 2 more times to lock it in.

I am SOOO over natalie. between her initial "I'm 18" lie and her connection with jesse, I'm ready for her to go away. I think she's played the game with more manipulation than anyone in the house realizes. I think they underestimate her because they falsely assume (because of her initial lie) that she's too young and naive to be THAT dishonest. she has them all fooled, including jeff.

kevin's game has actually been pretty good, too. he's been under the radar enough to be safe without having to do the dirty work. however, post-chima and post-lydia, natalie has started using kevin as her personal message boy. he needs to cut those ties ASAP!!!

I've pretty much already written russell off. LOL