Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: And the new HOH is...

Post And the new HOH is...

According to Joker's Updates, Jeff just won HOH. Rock on Jeff! Now Jordan can continue to take baths in the HOH room lol.

I wonder who he'll put up? Maybe Natalie and Russell? They did say they were going after him this week.

I am glad they didn't listen to Kevin and backdoor Russell this week. They needed the numbers. And it worked out since Jeff won HOH.

I wonder how it is going to go in the jury house. Lydia says she is mad at Jessie now (her and Natalie complaining about him is MUCH better than them crying over him) but I wonder if she's maybe gonna yell and first then go back to making tents. There really isn't that much else to do lol.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."

Re: And the new HOH is...

Man if Jeff won that is awesome. I'm still pissed that Natalie didn't get sent home. But, again, if Jeff won, I'm happy and yes, Natalie and Russell should be on the block.

YEAH!!! go jeff!!! I predict natalie and kevin with russell out the backdoor (unless he wins pov)

I really hope Jeff is HOH, and I hope he puts up Natalie and Kevin. Was concerned about what that quick conference before the eviction vote with Jeff, Jordon, and Kevin. I sure hope they find out he is lying to them.

I know I was worried they were gonna swap out a nom for Russell. I don't think it matters if they know he was lying or not. Because it sounded like they would be gunning for Russell soon anyway.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."

UPDATE: jeff nominated natalie and kevin. jeff won POV. he's still thinking about backdooring russell. it will be interesting to see what he does.

I'd rather see Natalie go. She thinks she's sooo smart for telling people she's 18, when she's really 24. As if that makes her so much smarter to be 24 rather than 18.

I think that they need to get rid of Natalie (or Kevin). Because if somehow one of those make it to the final two, there is a good chance they will win. Especially since essentially their entire alliance will be in the jury house. If it's either one of them against either one of the other four, the jury will probably split votes. I think Michelle, Russell, Jeff and Jordan have better chances competing against each other. None of them are well liked by the other alliance so who knows which way the jury will go.