Thread: NEW FLASH: as of 2:35 AM 8/19

Post NEW FLASH: as of 2:35 AM 8/19

jeff and jordan have a deal with natalie!!! natalie will target lydia and russell. natalie doesn't trust michele, but jordan is convinced that she is ok, so natalie promised NOT to got after her.

this is HUGE!!! the gap between sides has been secretly bridged!!!

Re: NEW FLASH: as of 2:35 AM 8/19

UPDATE: at 1:35 PM today (8/19), natalie told kevin about the deal and that she LIED to them!!! if she gets HOH, she plans to put up michele and jeff with jordan going up if POV is played.

DON'T TRUST HER JORFF!!! TRUST YOUR INSTICTS!!!

Ug! Why would they listen to Natalie?? She hates them. I hope they figure it out and send her home this week.
    "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why we call it the present."

*shaking my head in utter disbelief* Trust Natalie?? Just when I thought Jordan and Jeff were immune to the insanity I read this!! This cannot be true...please take it back!

believe it or not, there is a serious plan to backdoor russell. they've been debating it for two days. they finally decided that if the veto is used, russell goes up. if not, lydia goes home instead of natalie, to "keep their options open". GAG!!!

and now, russell doesn't even get to PLAY pov, he's hosting. does captain unitard go home or does the "love muscle"? should be an interesting game tonight!!!