Thread: Funny Recaps!

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Funny Recaps!

If you get a second, check out General Hospital: The Breakdown... it's a new light-hearted/sarcastic, must read daily episode recap for fans who would rather pee their pants than run to the bathroom outside a commercial break. Yah, you know who you are!
    I'm having way to much fun with it so it's NOT your typical play by play of the episode. Phew! That said, if you are the kind of person that likes to laugh and just plain indulge in our favorite soap outside of the measly hour we get everyday click on the link above and give it a gander. If you AREN'T the kind of person that likes to laugh I have a bachelors degree in psychology which means I am qualified to give advice on the internet only and for no money.

I'd love your feedback... Good or bad, bring it on!

You can also now follow The Breakdown on Twitter @GHTheBreakdown

Last edited by wave2201; 8.19.09 at 7:16 AM.

Talking Re: Funny Recaps!

Quote Originally Posted by wave2201 View Post
    If you get a second, check out General Hospital: The Breakdown... it's a new light-hearted/sarcastic, must read daily episode recap for fans who would rather pee their pants than run to the bathroom outside a commercial break. Yah, you know who you are!
    I'm having way to much fun with it so it's NOT your typical play by play of the episode. Phew! That said, if you are the kind of person that likes to laugh and just plain indulge in our favorite soap outside of the measly hour we get everyday click on the link above and give it a gander. If you AREN'T the kind of person that likes to laugh I have a bachelors degree in psychology which means I am qualified to give advice on the internet only and for no money.

I'd love your feedback... Good or bad, bring it on!

You can also now follow The Breakdown on Twitter @GHTheBreakdown
    Works for me! I can not believe how stupid this show is these days. My VCR is getting a real workout (can't afford Tivo right now!). My FF button seems to be stuck in the "go" position! There is really nothing worthwhile to watch. Sonny is sickening with his panting after Olivia; I absolutely cannot stomach the Spin&Maxie Show; JaSam makes me want to hurl!; Carjax are a joke; For all his posturing, Dominic needs to grow up; Jolivia need to decide who is gonna dump whom (somebody do it--sooon!); Nik needs to lose some weight! Rebecca needs to go back to WA; Lucky needs a life! LIZ NEEDS JASON! Alexis needs to once again be the smart, hip lawyer she once was; Michael and Christina need to drown in the Mexican Gulf...I could go on and on... Basically this show is just a

The only good thing (bout time too!) is Scrubs...

Post Re: Funny Recaps!

Quote Originally Posted by bardougle View Post
    Works for me! I can not believe how stupid this show is these days. My VCR is getting a real workout (can't afford Tivo right now!). My FF button seems to be stuck in the "go" position! There is really nothing worthwhile to watch. Sonny is sickening with his panting after Olivia; I absolutely cannot stomach the Spin&Maxie Show; JaSam makes me want to hurl!; Carjax are a joke; For all his posturing, Dominic needs to grow up; Jolivia need to decide who is gonna dump whom (somebody do it--sooon!); Nik needs to lose some weight! Rebecca needs to go back to WA; Lucky needs a life! LIZ NEEDS JASON! Alexis needs to once again be the smart, hip lawyer she once was; Michael and Christina need to drown in the Mexican Gulf...I could go on and on... Basically this show is just a

The only good thing (bout time too!) is Scrubs...
    That. was. awesome.