Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My three days off work

Post Re: My three days off work

Hi Ladies,
    I hope you all had nice days off and are all feeling better.You are all working so hard you make me feel guilty for not working. I have been busy with back to school shopping and garden etc. Now everyone is back to school and college. My youngest is already a senior in high school and my daughter a senior in college. And my grandson is a proud first grader Lol.
    We had a busy summer with a couple hospital stays and many Dr. visits for my husband. He had another heart problem and had a procedure done and is doing great now. They also found out that he has sleep apnea and diabetes.So I am trying to get his diet adjusted to his needs.He also has a couple of sleep studies to adjust a machine called GPAP I think that helps him breathe at night and get a good sleep. So we had a few adjustments to make but all is well now.
    On the lighter side of things we enjoyed going to a few great musicals this summer. Hubby didn't go he does not care much for musicals.Lol But my daughter and son and I went and had a good time. It was fun to just turn off for a while.
    Well I hope you are all doing fine. I try to come around more often now that everyone is back to school. You all have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs coffenut

Quote Originally Posted by Coffenut View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I hope you all had nice days off and are all feeling better.You are all working so hard you make me feel guilty for not working. I have been busy with back to school shopping and garden etc. Now everyone is back to school and college. My youngest is already a senior in high school and my daughter a senior in college. And my grandson is a proud first grader Lol.
    We had a busy summer with a couple hospital stays and many Dr. visits for my husband. He had another heart problem and had a procedure done and is doing great now. They also found out that he has sleep apnea and diabetes.So I am trying to get his diet adjusted to his needs.He also has a couple of sleep studies to adjust a machine called GPAP I think that helps him breathe at night and get a good sleep. So we had a few adjustments to make but all is well now.
    On the lighter side of things we enjoyed going to a few great musicals this summer. Hubby didn't go he does not care much for musicals.Lol But my daughter and son and I went and had a good time. It was fun to just turn off for a while.
    Well I hope you are all doing fine. I try to come around more often now that everyone is back to school. You all have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs coffenut
    I know what you mean about a busy summer. It's been hectic around here too! Work etc. and I'm just hoping I can enjoy my days off. I go see my Dr. tomorrow so hoping he gives me a clean bill of health. Staying with my aunt tonight so she can take me. Any ways. I plan on enjoying the trip and getting a good report hopefully! Take care!

Julie have a safe trip and I keep my prayers going and my fingers crossed that you get good news. Kepp us posted. Good luck Julie!!!

Julie: hope all goes well at the Doctor's and that you are feeling stronger.
    Dragonmom: I like the new Grilled Chicken at KFC.
    Coffeenut: hope the hubby is doing OK, I hear Regis talking about wearing that Cpap machine to help him breath at night(I get a kick out of Regis). Kids grow up so fast, dont they?
    Hope everyone is having a good week...I need to go out and mow the lawn, we've had so much rain this summer, the grass grows like crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Coffenut View Post
    Julie have a safe trip and I keep my prayers going and my fingers crossed that you get good news. Kepp us posted. Good luck Julie!!!
    Thanks Coffenut I got a good report! I'm cancer free again but have to have check ups every 3 months. Pray I stay that way. also keep my self able to stay strong and work. Take care!

Julie that is wonderful news! I keep you in my prayers that everything stays well and that you will be strong and happy! Hugs to you Julie ,you are a strong woman!

What terrific news Julie! Take care of yourself and dont over-do it.

Thanks ladies it is good to know I am well again. Still fighting an infection but in time that will clear up. I'm just so glad it is over and I can move on. I also got good news that I don't have to pay off the treatment bill. They zeroed it out! Wow! So happy! Take care!