Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9

Thread: Uncle Passed away

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Post Uncle Passed away

    My uncle passed away very early this morning. My mom was very close to her brother...and he lived in Oklahoma..so we are packed and heading out tomorrow. We are driving...500 miles. Please keep everyone in prayer that are traveling..and for all his kids...it's a hard time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    1,250

    Post Re: Uncle Passed away

    Awww...I'm so sorry to hear that...its hard to loose family members. Have a safe trip and my prayers are with you and your family.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Uncle Passed away

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    My uncle passed away very early this morning. My mom was very close to her brother...and he lived in Oklahoma..so we are packed and heading out tomorrow. We are driving...500 miles. Please keep everyone in prayer that are traveling..and for all his kids...it's a hard time.
    Dragsy I know you won't see this tell you get back, but know I'm praying for your mom and you as well. I pray that God will find comfort for all of you as you bury your Uncle. Take care!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Post Re: Uncle Passed away

    We are home. Got home yesterday about 7 PM. Totally exhausted..such a long drive..and not only tired physically but emotionally. Uncle Kirby will be missed so much by all. He was such an outgoing man...never met a stranger! My mom is taking it hard though..she was so close to him. When he wasn't here visiting..which he did a lot till he got to where he wasn't up to coming...he'd be on the phone with my mom...at least once a day if not more. Please keep her in prayer..and also to all my cousins...they lost a good man. And he loved his stepkids too, just like his own. Everyone loved him. Thanks ladies for the kind words and prayers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Uncle Passed away

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    We are home. Got home yesterday about 7 PM. Totally exhausted..such a long drive..and not only tired physically but emotionally. Uncle Kirby will be missed so much by all. He was such an outgoing man...never met a stranger! My mom is taking it hard though..she was so close to him. When he wasn't here visiting..which he did a lot till he got to where he wasn't up to coming...he'd be on the phone with my mom...at least once a day if not more. Please keep her in prayer..and also to all my cousins...they lost a good man. And he loved his stepkids too, just like his own. Everyone loved him. Thanks ladies for the kind words and prayers.
    Dragsy I know you'll miss him, and so does your mom. I pray for strength to get over the loss and comfort to remember him and love the memories. I pray for guidance and direction that you might all find closeness in knowing he is in a better place where he can't suffer any longer. Take care my friend!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Uncle Passed away

    Thank you ...I'm doing ok right now. I worry about my mom though, and of course his children. Please keep them in prayer. Thanks!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Uncle Passed away

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Thank you ...I'm doing ok right now. I worry about my mom though, and of course his children. Please keep them in prayer. Thanks!
    I will keep them all in my prayers. That God will help comfort them and keep them and help them to move on with their lives and not grieve. Take care and know I care.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Post Re: Uncle Passed away

    Thank you so much Julie. Time helps. And of course the kindness and prayers from friends do too..love you all.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •