Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all...and Happy Sunday

Post Hello to all...and Happy Sunday

I go to work here soon..but just wanted to drop by and say howdy. I really..really don't wanna go..but then I look around and others who are suffering cause of the economy..so be thankful I have a job right? Well..I'm off Tues, Wed and Thur..so have that to look foward to.

Post Re: Hello to all...and Happy Sunday

I usually work every Sunday, thats just part of retail. But today, I took off and we celebrated our daughter's birthday: she's 25! I cant believe it! We went to dinner and splurged on chocolate cake for dessert

Hey there...if I remember correctly you work at Bath and Body Works right? I love that store..but have to stay away ..or I spend too much..ha ha. I go in there around Christmas and daughter's b'day cause both of us love it so much. So your daughter turned 25 huh? My two are 28 and 31..girl, we are getting old..LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I go to work here soon..but just wanted to drop by and say howdy. I really..really don't wanna go..but then I look around and others who are suffering cause of the economy..so be thankful I have a job right? Well..I'm off Tues, Wed and Thur..so have that to look foward to.
    Well I had church and then work so didn't get on here tell now! Whew what a busy day. I think I'll be glad when my boss gets back! I'm totally wiped out and have one more day to work too. Well hang in there girl. I know I'm looking forward to my only one day of on Tuesday! Take care!

Yes, I do work at Bath&Body Works, people love to shop there during the Holidays, we have such nice gift sets. I know, I cant believe my "babies" are all grown up(altho my 25 year old still acts like a Kid sometimes, yikes!).
    Julie, I know you will be glad to have a day to rest...how are you doing?

Yay..my memory has not totally gone then Passionatic..lol. Love..love, love Bath and Body works! Julie...hope today goes by quickly for you..so you can enjoy a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Yay..my memory has not totally gone then Passionatic..lol. Love..love, love Bath and Body works! Julie...hope today goes by quickly for you..so you can enjoy a day off.
    Well I do work today but it shouldn't be to hectic since it's Monday. Usually it's slow thank goodness and my boss should be back too! Thanks for the well wishes Passionatic I'm doing OK still dealing with my problems I am going to have to call my Dr. and see what he wants to do. I have an appointment to see him but I still am having issues with something. Maybe he will want me to go get checked by a local dr. here is what I'm thinking. See what is going on. Well take care!

Re: Hello to all...and Happy Sunday

Julie..you are still having some issues huh? If you don't want to discuss it here..email me. I do hope all goes well with your next check up.