Thread: "Birthers" pulling a majority in the south

Post "Birthers" pulling a majority in the south

who either say or say they dont know if Obama is a US citizen.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/robert-s...tizenship.html

The numbers keep growing and are spreading to Northern states and so on.

The cowards in the Senate and House are those members who have latched on to this, knowing that there are numbers in the population who wait with baited breath to find anything to discredit the newest president and those members in Congress think they have found their Waterloo in some respects.

Their goal has nothing to do with truth, but everything to do with the same old distractions and pandering that was was so sucessful during GW's administrations...lieing to the populas and hoping that most didn't know they were being lied to.

Re: "Birthers" pulling a majority in the south

so barry campaigns on transparency and fiscal responsibility and even tells us our private option will still be available and you believed/still believe him? remember how in the senate he comlained about gw pushing bills thru to fast?

the leftists whose only ambition is to grow the welfare state are the true liars and those who have the backbone to stand up to this destruction of our country are not cowards but indeed true patriots...

barry is the liar and thank GOD somebody is standing up to his shenanigans

Post Re: "Birthers" pulling a majority in the south

So, even tho the state of Hawaii has certified "barrys'" birth certificate more than once...they are the liars?

Cowards stood, Repbs and Dems, during the Bush administration and bilked the country out of billions of dollars thrown at an elective war, spending like there was tomorrow and then leaving office with a huge debt.

How is that not the truth?

Fine and well, if some love those cowards that find ridiculous nitches, like that Obama is not an American...or in the past that he is a Muslim... and so on...

all these lies to make themsleves look better, to pump up the fringe and they don't care if they are lies.

Personally, i don't know how it's going to turn out for this admisnistration, but it's so apparent that are plenty who are so self-involved politically that that's their only perpsective. Who don't care about the country other than a political agenda...and that's both sides.

Time to get real and stop the political insanity!

OMG, even I can't believe that these people are STILL promoting this insane idea that somehow Barack Obama is just not a U.S. citizen! And, you know what they REALLY mean by that- that he's not a REAL president. (Wow- what a surprise, eh?)
    I heard some idiot on the Michael Savage show last night trying to justify how it is that if this was all true... that Obama's opponents during the campaign NEVER brought it up?!?
    You'd think that if a bombshell like that had any thread of truth that John McCain or Hillary Clinton would have used it... right?
    Well silly me... thinking that logic and common sense like that would convince them! Nope, not a chance! You see... according to this "expert" on the radio... John McCain was intimidated... and Hillary Clinton was paid off!
    Yes, he REALLY asserted both those things with a straight face! Now, those of us who have a really hard time imagining someone like John McCain being intimidated by anyone... or millionaire Hillary Clinton giving up the presidency for money... might wonder how anyone could actually believe this nonsense?!?
    Ah... but it's so simple! You see, they KNOW what they BELIEVE... and that's all that matters.

I think Obama and the Democrats really need to come out strong and hard against this crap- once and for all. I know it's hard to pay any attention to it- because that alone "legitimizes" it in some sense... but we should never underestimate how stupid Americans can really be!
    I mean... after all... they were convinced beyond all common sense and reason by the "Swift Boaters" in 2004 that a decorated war hero was really a ... coward!
    Obama needs to hold a press conference just about this nonsense and put it to rest permanently.

I'm just wondering,
    since this subject won't seem to go away...
    why Obama doesn't simply release the "official" copy of his birth certificate and put the matter to rest.

I agree MTJ. If there is nothing wrong with BO's birth certificate why doesn't he just release it and be done with all the controversy?

The same goes for all his college transcrpts health reports and other documents. Refusing to release these documents makes the Prez looks supicious. Chances are there's nothing wrong there but why doesn't Obama release those documents and end all doubt?

UM... he has. You can see copies of it all over the internet. You see... it doesn't make any difference what he does! Those who believe that he's not a viable president will always believe that- no matter what he "produces".
    I'll tell you something though- this is just pushing the Republican party further and further into oblivion.