Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry Blew It On This One

Post Re: Barry Blew It On This One

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in there? Although I've heard more ridiculous, inane talk in the media all about what particular brand of beer each will drink!
    Good grief... sometimes the MSM is just pathetic.

Oh... and I'd love to join you in the White House for "refreshments"... but make mine wine. I can't stand the taste of beer!

Awww..the kitties are adorable And I'm with you, I cant stand the taste of beer...I'll have a glass of wine too.

Quote Originally Posted by reines View Post
    Although I've heard more ridiculous, inane talk in the media all about what particular brand of beer each will drink!
    Oh you have to be kidding me.
    That seals the deal on how insane this has all been made out to be.
    Are we going to get news reports on who drank what beer?
    And what that signifies racially?
    Yee Gods.
    Maybe Obama shoud take back his offer and tell these two kids
    to go home and play nice next time.
    But Reines and I are still up for a zesty conversation.

Re: Barry Blew It On This One

I'm liking the idea of mtj and reines at the White House -- sharing conversation.. and wine.. can I come? I'd bring some of Oregon's finest wines... Reines -- can you ask Obama for an invite?
    MC

Re: Barry Blew It On This One

I think we should also invite picachoo... as an unbiased Canadian to offer her perspective on this and other issues such as healthcare... Hi picachoo! we miss you!
    MC

LOL- Yeah, like I have an "in" with President Obama! I wish I did... because I'd tell him to stop worrying so much about bi-partisanship and just do what we elected him to do!
    mtj, I'm not kidding about the beer! I think it was on NPR, they actually intereviewed the head of Samuel Adams beer co... who, I guess, thought that his beer should have been chosen- since it's a local Boston beer?
    I thought it was kind of strange that they are meeting on a picnic table. LOL... What, did Michelle lay down the law that Barack and his drinking buddies must only do their drinking outside?
    Mini- We all miss picachoo... hopefully, my post about all the U.S. smuggled guns being involved in Canadian armed crime will interest her and get her to post!
    BTW... are you enjoying your sweltering heat this summer? We've had nothing but... rain.

passionatic- Of course you're invited! Let's all storm the White House grounds with our beverage of choice!
    I love how that little kitten has twisted his body to fit through the blinds... LOL

I think the picnic table is to further the "down home" atmosphere of the whole thing.
    I read an interesting article this morning that said the outcome of this meeting will be of great importance to race relations.
    If there is an agreement on both sides that mistakes were made, and neither man comes out still insisting that he was right and the other was wrong, there will be progress.
    Now don't go getting all excited reines.
    I still think the primary fault in this situation lies with loud mouth Gates.
    But I will bend to the fact that Crowley probably over reacted to Gates's over reaction.
    Sam Adams thinks it is the king of beers.
    It's good, but it's not all that.
    I'm betting Barry is a Budweiser man.