Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good Thursday morning to all

Post Re: Good Thursday morning to all

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts. Its still hard...I want to pick up the phone everyday and call my Mother to tell her something. My sister & I were on the phone in tears last night.
    Julie: congrats on the promotion...thats great!
    And good Luck to you when you have your Doctor visit...hope all goes well and that you are feeling stronger.
    Here in Indiana, we are enjoying a nice cool spell of weather...I like the cooler weather too.

Hello everyone..and so sorry I'm late in replying. Passionatic..I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. My dad passed away 10 years ago, this month. I miss him dearly, but as time goes by it does get a bit easier. Still there's times when I cry, thinking of times we've spent together or certain things he's done or said. But mostly it's fond memories..not the sad times. Hon..we are here when you need to talk, and I'm gonna try to be better at coming in here. Just seems time gets away from us in our busy lives. Coffenut, sorry you haven't got as much time in your pool as you'd like. It's been VERY hot here, and I'm like Julie, ready for some cooler temps! Julie, good luck with your promotion. I do hope you are able to get your own place soon! I'm doing fine..except fighting some allergy crud...affected my sinuses, but I'm finally feeling better this morning. I am still working 4 days a week, and things right now are crazy at work..some changes gonna take place soon, and all might not be good. Just have to wait and see. Hope everyone is doing great this week...and I'll try to come in here more. Love to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hello everyone..and so sorry I'm late in replying. Passionatic..I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. My dad passed away 10 years ago, this month. I miss him dearly, but as time goes by it does get a bit easier. Still there's times when I cry, thinking of times we've spent together or certain things he's done or said. But mostly it's fond memories..not the sad times. Hon..we are here when you need to talk, and I'm gonna try to be better at coming in here. Just seems time gets away from us in our busy lives. Coffenut, sorry you haven't got as much time in your pool as you'd like. It's been VERY hot here, and I'm like Julie, ready for some cooler temps! Julie, good luck with your promotion. I do hope you are able to get your own place soon! I'm doing fine..except fighting some allergy crud...affected my sinuses, but I'm finally feeling better this morning. I am still working 4 days a week, and things right now are crazy at work..some changes gonna take place soon, and all might not be good. Just have to wait and see. Hope everyone is doing great this week...and I'll try to come in here more. Love to all!

Thanks Dragsy. I'm haning in there. Right now working a lot of over time with my boss going on vacation and all. But it hasn't helped that I've been having Sinus issues. Today I was fine but now I have another headache. Urrgh. I think it's all this humidity or whatever. Any ways about to take something for it again so I don't have to suffer all day. As for my promotion that has been put on hold tell my boss gets back. So nothing new happening right now any ways. But I'm sure it will go fine once she returns from her vacation etc. It's been crazy at work for us too! Can't wait tell we get more help! I don't mind working the extra hours but we have short summers here. So I look forward to time off so I can go visit people etc. Hopefully we will find someone soon! Take care!