Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I really wish that Gwen

Post I really wish that Gwen

would have walked into the electric chair room sooner so she could have gotten shocked longer. damn.

Post Re: I really wish that Gwen

I wish she would have kept her hands to herself and let theresa fry!

Quote Originally Posted by Princessa View Post
    I wish she would have kept her hands to herself and let theresa fry!
    Totally agree with you! She should have minded her own business!

If Gwen would have minded her own business and not leaked Ethans paternity to a tabloid things would be a whole lot different now.

Re: I really wish that Gwen

Had Theresa minded her own business and left Ethan and Gwen alone, it would have been a whole lot different!

Had Ethan truly loved Gwen no other woman could have caught his eye. Even Gwen said she just might loose him to a small town Cinderella. She knew that what they had wasn't solid.

Re: I really wish that Gwen

Had Ethan truly loved theresa NOTHING would have stopped them from being together....it took Gwen dumping him, for him to go to theresa....She got ethan by default!

Gwen trapped Ethan into marraige because she got knocked up. Ethan wed her out of responsibility. The thing is Ethan could have and should have at that point committed to Gwen but he didn't. He just couldn't keep his eyes off of Theresa. Once a cheater always a cheater. I wouldn't be surprised if he cheats of Theresa with Gwen. In fact if Gwen isn't exposed for the tabloid I'm sure she will find a way to seduce him. Ethan has enjoyed having those two women all up on him.