Thread: To all my friends in here

Post To all my friends in here

I haven't forgotten you..just not enough time in the day to frequent here as much as I'd like..but wanted all to know I haven't forgotten you. Terry and I are leaving for a vacation trip on Tuesday to Pigeon Forge Tenn..and make some other stops on the way home..so will be gone till June 29 or 30. I'm not sure when I'll get back in here..but just wanted to say hi to everyone..love you all!!!

Post Re: To all my friends in here

Have fun & a Safe trip! I love the Gatlinburg area(are you going to Dollywood?). We just got back from 10 days in Hawaii...our niece got married out there(she lives on the island of Maui and married a local fellow). It was nice, the islands are beautiful, but the trip out there is SO long and I was worn out by the time I got home. Like Dorothy says in the "Wizard of Oz"...'there's no place like Home"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I haven't forgotten you..just not enough time in the day to frequent here as much as I'd like..but wanted all to know I haven't forgotten you. Terry and I are leaving for a vacation trip on Tuesday to Pigeon Forge Tenn..and make some other stops on the way home..so will be gone till June 29 or 30. I'm not sure when I'll get back in here..but just wanted to say hi to everyone..love you all!!!
    Dragsy I knew you were busy getting ready for your trip. I have been so busy at work etc. I haven't posted either! Have a great time. But wow didn't realize you were going to be gone so long! Take care!

Oh Passion..I would love to go back to Hawaii. Went in I think it was 1988..just hubby and me. Left the kids with grandma and grandpa..ha ha. Oh...it is so beautiful over there. Went to Oahu and Kauii (sp?)...Loved Kauii best. Oh..I wouldn't have wanted to leave..but yep the trip is long. Been to Gatlinburg too..long ago..and Pigeon forge..so looking forward to going back, and yep..we went to Dollywood before..might go this time too. Heading out in the morning..and I should be in bed..but I get excited before a trip and can't sleep..lol. yep..Julie will be gone a week..will miss you all.

Hi DM...well, I know you won't see this for a few days, but am thinking about you on your birthday. :-) Mailed a card late, but maybe it'll be there when you get back from vacation.

Love you bunches!!!

Sherry :-)

Re: To all my friends in here

Oh Sherry..I got it...thank you!!! Read in the other posts...our trip was a nice one, ..needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Oh Sherry..I got it...thank you!!! Read in the other posts...our trip was a nice one, ..needed it.
    Glad your back Dragsy! Was good chatting with you! Hope to see some pictures of your trip some time soon!