Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2 SPOILERS

Post Re: Season 2 SPOILERS

Honestly, I am not in the way of wanting Peter and Olivia to have a romantic connection.
    I'm just not interested in a new female character who will...
    A) Replace Charlie...who's effed up idea was that?
    B) Muck up the already in place, great dynamic between Peter, Walter and Olivia.
    I think that bringing this new character into the show might mean that we won't get beyond season two.
    Rats.

Quote Originally Posted by mtj View Post
    Honestly, I am not in the way of wanting Peter and Olivia to have a romantic connection.
    I'm just not interested in a new female character who will...
    A) Replace Charlie...who's effed up idea was that?
    B) Muck up the already in place, great dynamic between Peter, Walter and Olivia.
    I think that bringing this new character into the show might mean that we won't get beyond season two.
    Rats.
    I agree with your A and B.
    I just hope no one messes with the show's momentum that's in place right now.

I would like a detailed explanation, that makes sense, as to why bringing in this new chick is going to be good for the show.
    As the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yea! Another Fringe Season 2 spoiler for ya!
    According to fringetelevision.com the premier episode will be called "New Day," and is written by JJ Abrams and Akiva Goldsmen. It will be directed by Akiva Goldsmen who also directed "Bad Dreams," a most excellent episode. Yea!

http://spoilers.fringetelevision.com

And while we're on the subject of Fringe episode 2.01, titled "New Day," apparently Spoiler TV posted the casting call yesterday for this episode. Use the link below.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...=1245239711000

OK. We have to be politically correct on this spoiler thread!
    Fringetelevision.com is reporting today that a source is saying the title has been changed for the upcoming episode 2.01. Previously reported to be "New Day," now it's being said the title for the Season 2 Premiere, episode 2.01 will be "A New Day in the Old Town."

http;//spoilers.fringetelevision.com

And to continue being poilitically correct here, I must tell you that fringetelevision.com, the source of all things Fringe-y, also posted on 6/18 that "Katherine," the new female FBI agent, will now be named "Amy Jessup."
    Supposedly as of last week no one has been cast yet for this role.

And on a happier note, this is the first day of filming Fringe Season 2 in Vancouver! Yea! Get to it guys and gals.

OK. First a correction. According to fringetelevision.com, taping of Fringe Season 2 starts tomorrow, June 23rd, and not yesterday, as I had read in another source.

Fringetelevision.com is posting some nice new info.
    Firstly, there is a title for the second episode of Season 2, episode 2.02 will be entitled, "Night of Desirable Objects,"(Hmmm) and will be directed by Brad Anderson.

Also, see the home page of fringetelevision.com for the list of who's directing the first 6 episodes of Season 2. I can't wait for episode 6-sounds suspenseful!

http://www.fringetelevision.com