Thread: MEDIUM HAS BEEN CANCELED by NBC

Post MEDIUM HAS BEEN CANCELED by NBC

I just found out that Meduim has been canceled and will no longer be seen on NBC. I've been a long time fan of MEDIUM since it debuted and I'm greatly disappointed to hear of it's cancelation.

However, there is good news , CBS or ABC has picked it up for next season. Thank goodness!!!

Re: MEDIUM HAS BEEN CANCELED by NBC

That's fantastic it was picked up n shows that another network will be the winner with this.

UPDATE: CBS has picked up Medium and it will air Fridays after Ghost Whisperer.

CBS will definately be a winner with this show, I can only hope the success of Medium continues there.

Now I might actually get to watch it again. I was a huge fan of the show till they decided to put it up against LOST a couple of years ago- then I had to choose which one to watch and Medium lost out. Since I already watch Ghost Whisperer and have nothing else on Friday nights this will be a nice switch.

Post Re: MEDIUM HAS BEEN CANCELED by NBC

CBS has alredy started showing previous episodes of Medium, I guess,so viewers can get caught up before the new season starts.