Thread: All Right How Long Dose It Take For A Question To Be Answered?

Post All Right How Long Dose It Take For A Question To Be Answered?

I WANT TO EMPHASIZE THAT I AM NOT ANGRY JUST FRUSTRATED.AND I HOPE THAT I DON'T GET BANNED FOR THIS.
    OK on Sunday evening of July 29,2007 over at the question and answer board on here I wrote question regarding putting pictures up on my posts another postee who goes by the name of Dolphin711 had a picture question as well and replied to mine so that it would be kept under the same topic and were still waiting for an answer to our questions

Re: All Right How Long Dose It Take For A Question To Be Answered?

What thread did you post on? I think I remember seeing it, but I can not find it. You might contact the coffeeroom at the contact us tool bar

Post Re: All Right How Long Dose It Take For A Question To Be Answered?

Under the question and answer section.I figured if I posted this question here while they were monitoring the boards they'd would see it and go back to answer the question.Thanks for the suggestion I will try it.

Re: All Right How Long Dose It Take For A Question To Be Answered?

Hi, NewmanJabot... I'm sorry to be so slow in answering. I've been on my own for a couple of weeks and am behind on everything. I'll go check your question and answer there (on the Q&A board).
    Only an expert can deal with the problem