Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS picture of the day..........

Smile Thursday's SHUIS picture comes from the Passions disaster fan

event. This is a picture of Galen and McKenzie with former Vice-President of Daytime Programing, Sheraton Kalouria. His mother is currently playing the doctor who is treating Vincent on Passions. He looks a lot like his mother. LOL! I came across this picture and thought it was interesting. He is one who said that Shuis was the show's supercouple or as close to a supercouple as Passions had, saying that they had that something extra that supercouples have, called the IT factor.
    Ann

Smile Friday's Fun SHUIS picture is one of Galen and

McKinzie at the NBC FanFest 2001. Galen and McKenzie are joined by James Hyde and Nadia Bjorlin, Matt Cedano, Matt Ashford, and Melissa Reeves from Days.

They all look great and a little younger...hmmm...
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Smiling SHUIS picture is another one of

Galen and McKenzie with some of their castmates in one of their rehearsals. I believe this is one of the ones from them practicing at the ice skating rink for the Valentine's Day ice skating. Galen, Eva, Donn Swaby (original Chad), McKenzie, Travis (original Ethan), and Tracey all looked great here.
    Ann

Post Re: SHUIS picture of the day..........

I don't care to much for this new web page...but I do like the fact that I just
    signed on & got to look at some GREAT photos of SHUIS without having to
    dig thru a bunch of post. .
    Thanks Ann...these pictures brought back some great memories of a GREAT couple that will always be my #1 choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Knat View Post
    I don't care to much for this new web page...but I do like the fact that I just
    signed on & got to look at some GREAT photos of SHUIS without having to
    dig thru a bunch of post. .
    Thanks Ann...these pictures brought back some great memories of a GREAT couple that will always be my #1 choice.
    Natalie, it does make it easy to find our Shuis pictures here and this way they are archived so if anyone wanted to find a particular one, they could fairly or if you just came by to see pics once or twice a week they are easily found. You are welcome. I am glad that you enjoy them. Shuis will always be my favorite soap supercouple of all time. Go Shuis!!!
    Ann

Smile Monday's Mystical SHUIS picture is one of Luis'

fantasies on the wharf. He is worried about Sheridan being killed by the French drug cartel and he is trying to protect her. Of course, Sheridan doesn't think she needs to be protected. Luis fantasizes about stopping her and telling her that he cares about her and doesn't want her to be killed. He dreams of kissing her...until someone interrupts his fantasy.
    Ann

Smile Tuesday's Totally in Denial SHUIS picture is one

of Shuis driving back from the Crane cabin. After Sheridan ditched the bodyguard that Luis insisted she have, she went to the cabin to be by herself. Antoine, the French cop turned hitman for the drug cartel, followed her to the cabin. Luis tracked her down, got Sam to fly him in the helicopter to the cabin because there was not enough time, then parachuted in gale force winds to save the woman he loves but would not admit that to Sam. LOL! They were both in such denial. When Luis arrived at the cabin, he found Sheridan on the floor with blood on her sweater. He thought she had been shot. In defending herself against Antoine who intended to rape her before he killed her, the gun went off and Sheridan actually shot Antoine.

In this picture Luis is driving Sheridan back to Harmony. She chose to ride in the back seat because she is so mad with Luis for telling her that she can't take care of herself and needs his help. LOL! Sheridan tells Luis that she will let me drive her to town but he cannot talk to her. Luis is smiling and saying that she is one proud stubborn lady. He loves it!
    Ann

Thanks, Ann. Great classic picture of Shuis!