Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS picture of the day..........

Smile Wednesday's Two Different Worlds SHUIS picture

comes from an early soap magazine discussing couples on soaps. Sheridan and Luis were the couple close up for Passions. I believe the photo the magazine used was from an event that Galen and McKenzie attended. This is a cute picture of both of them.

Ann
    Image:
    Ann

Smile Thursday's Twosome SHUIS picture is another one of

Sheridan and Luis pictured in an early magazine article...another Couple Close up...this one from the now defunct Soap Opera Update, as was the one from yesterday. I liked that magazine because they always had great pictures...more picutres than articles. LOL!
    Ann

Smile Friday's Fun-loving SHUIS picture is another

one of Sheridan and Luis from Soap Opera Update declaring them Passions' first supercouple. SOU had those wonderful large glossy pictures which made them so nice to keep!
    Ann

Smile Saturday's Sexy SHUIS pictures are of

Sheridan and Luis during that TV Guide photo shoot. These are the beautiful and very sexy pictures from inside the magazine. I can't imagine any soap couple looking sexier than these two! WOW!

Ann

Smile Sunday's simply magical SHUIS pictures are once again of

Sheridan and Luis on the cover of TV Guide since they were requested to go along with the sexy inside the mag pics that were posted last night. There were 2 different covers which was quite an honor and coup for Passions to receive such a tribute for its supercouple and for the show itself.

Ann

Smile Monday's More Sensual SHUIS pictures are of

Shuis during the 2002 Shuis reunion when Sheridan returned from Bermuda and couldn't remember where she had been or who she had been with after saw Luis and remembered him. Luis took her to the Crane pool to see if they could coax some memories of where Sheridan had been from her memory. They were kissing and talking on the same chais lounge that Luis and Fancy were also on in today's US show. These screen caps of Shuis are so very sensual, so sexy, and show so much chemistry. They just cannot be beat. They also look so comfortable and relaxed with each other. Shuis are the best!

And here is the comparison picture of that other couple, actually no comparison because Shuis have it all! They are sexy, sensual, have chemistry to spare, and can heat up the screen with their kisses and great love scenes.......AND they can KISS! Go Shuis!

Ann

Smile Tuesday's Totally Gorgeous SHUIS picture is from one of

their many magazine photo shoots. This is one of the photos that came from the cover shoot that became Passions' first magazine cover. Sheridan and Luis looking into each other's eyes and just at the point of kissing were the big picture featured on the cover of SOW, Passions' very first magazine cover. I don't have that cover pic scanned but will do so eventually. In the mean time, enjoy this gorgeous picture of Shuis.
    Ann

Post Wednesday's Wistful SHUIS pictures are actually

pictures of Galen and McKenzie presenting at the 2000 SOD awards for Favorite Return. I am posting these again because I found the clip of the presentation on YouTube and thought it would be fun to see it. Galen looks so handsome and McKenzie is just gorgeous, breath taking in her red brocade dress.

Link to the clip of the presentation...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9zlvKUfwPQ
    Ann