Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUIS picture of the day..........

Hybrid View

Smile SHUIS picture of the day..........

In order to make the transition to the new board, we will be adding the Shuis pic of the day over here, too.
    That way we can keep up on both boards until the old one closes with the Shuis love.

Tonight's SHUIS pic is of Galen, Mckenzie, Eric, and Lindsay from Passions and Ali Sweeny, Ari and Kyle Lowder, and Matt Cedeno from DOOL at the 2002 NBC Summer All Star Party. Such a beautiful cast!

Ann

Re: SHUIS picture of the day..........

Thanks for bringing them over here. I'm not a fan of this new board, I'd rather keep the old one, but if it's gonna happen I'm glad to see this being done over here also.

I thought that it might make the transition a little easier. This new board is much like the NBC message boards and a couple of others that I visit. We will just have to get used to it. LOL!

Post Re: SHUIS picture of the day..........

Tho I am not a Shuis fan I have to give you props Ann. Thanks for coming over. I love this format and would love to see members start moving over here.

Thanks, Ann! Thought I'd check the board out!

Smile Shuis Appreciation Thread............

I am sure you all remember the magical moments when Shuis stood on the rooftop of the Seascape with the fireworks going off over their heads on the first New Year's Eve on Passions.

Luis had just saved Sheridan but could not help save his "father" who turned out to be a fake. Luis comforted Sheridan but later that night Sheridan comforted Luis as he blamed himself for his father's death.

Please feel free to make comments or add your own Shuis magical moments to this thread.

Ann

Thumbs up Re: Shuis Appreciation Thread............

That was when Passions was good.
    BBTSM!!
    and
    ETLOLN!!

Re: Shuis Appreciation Thread............

SHUIS belong together. What a great couple and thanks for the pictures. They sure bring a smile to my face.