Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Babble word game!

Re: Babble word game!

Well, you don't have to pay to play. You just pay to keep having those nifty clues at the bottom.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Post Re: Babble word game!

I learned a bunch of words there that I didn't know either. I also found a cool word spot that will make words for you. It has a Scrabble "cheat" section that the Canuckian and I used when playing Scrabble one night.
    http://www.a2zwordfinder.com/afunzone/

Now, that is awesome! And how cool to have a built-in Scrabble opponent! The mister is way in to poker type stuff, playing online. No Scrabble for me. Though I have heard of a place where you can play online...
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Anyone still playing this? Still my favorite word game on the interwebs. :P
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Yep, I play if I'm having a slow day at work. It's tough for me still, but I've solved it several times.

Sounds like fun

I have been playing Babble now since 2006 , I paid the $15 for lifetime membership with the greatest pleasure. It was the best money i have ever spent. I play the game often and always chat. When I started, I too was confused with the chat codes but you would be surprised how quickly you can pick it up and the other players are sooo helpful so never be afraid to ask for help! You can play for free but as a 'pro' player there are benefits which help you complete the puzzle. It can be challenging, informative and a lot of fun. If you have time give it a try!

I enjoy this game and still play, but I had to bow out of chat.
    While there are a lot of nice people there, there are also a couple of "problem children" as well.
    And since the chat is not moderated, the problematic ones tend to ruin chat for the rest of the people.
    There is one drama queen who posts the most outrageous stories about her life I've ever heard.
    You name it and it's happened to her.
    Broken bones, cancer, someone stalking her, the list goes on and on.
    And the sad thing is, some of those nice people have fallen for her psychosis.
    Then there is this kid with a HUGE ego, who post all about him, all the time.
    Pictures of himself, links to his blogs, endless stories about himself, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    A little moderation and these people would not be able to ruin the chat for everyone else.
    But since they are allowed to run rampant, many folks who used to chat there,
    don't anymore.
    It is a challenging word game though.