Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Babble word game!

Post Babble word game!

I've been playing this word game for a couple months now and loooove it. It's a mix of scrabble and boggle really. The puzzle changes daily and the chat embedded on the page is always interesting (and helpful!). Just thought I'd spread it along!

Play Babble!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Re: Babble word game!

Thanks, I've been enjoying this. I have no clue what those people are chatting about though, I guess I am not hip to their "chat code".

lol! You'll figure it out. It took me about a week but I got it eventually
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

i tried it . it is fun

I love word games, but ddddang, is that difficult!!! I didn't come close to finishing that puzzle. Of course, I did come into it with only 30 minutes remaining, but still! And yes, their 'chat code' is really difficult to decipher. lo4/7 ba6/36?! slowly getting it, but it doesn't seem natural!!! lol.

Post Re: Babble word game!

Sometime, if I have all day to devote to it, I will try this again. It is extremely difficult. I figured out the "clue chat".
    lo4 would be a four letter word that starts with "lo". If you click on the links at the bottom, you will find "the list" they refer to.

I'm hopeless. For some reason, I can do this kind of game in real life, but when I try to do it online, I go blank.
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

I HAVE A HARD TIME READING THE CLUES AND TRYING TO DECIPHER THEM. iT IS HARD ON THE EYES AND THE TIRING FOR THE BRAIN. i HAVE LEARNED LOTS OF NEW WORDS THOUGH. i WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AFTER YOUR FREE TRIAL IS UP.