Thread: Sitting by the pool

Post Sitting by the pool

chaperoning a field trip that we are on for three days. Students are in state competition in FBLA, and I am helping keep things in order. Oh my... and here I thought 5th graders were hard to corral. It's even worse when the older ones cut loose. Don't get me wrong, they are just having a good time, but not at the expense of someone else or destroying things. Let's hope they settle down soon.

Oyyy ...interstate driving - huge accident - not us thankfully, but it's definitely put a strain on the driving them to and from their events.

Post Re: Sitting by the pool

Quote Originally Posted by MzzJan View Post
    chaperoning a field trip that we are on for three days. Students are in state competition in FBLA, and I am helping keep things in order. Oh my... and here I thought 5th graders were hard to corral. It's even worse when the older ones cut loose. Don't get me wrong, they are just having a good time, but not at the expense of someone else or destroying things. Let's hope they settle down soon.

Oyyy ...interstate driving - huge accident - not us thankfully, but it's definitely put a strain on the driving them to and from their events.
    Jan hang in there! I hope they settle down! If not put an adult with them at all times! Hopefully it will get better! Hey hope the acciden't is cleared up and better! Take care!

Post Re: Sitting by the pool

Oh: Fun times I remember chaperoning events when my girls were in High school, very tiring. Hope all went well. So scary about that accident...wishing you a safe trip home.

Re: Sitting by the pool

Have fun..even though kids that age can be quite a handful.